t w o

Chloé POV
____________

My father is dead and I couldn't bring myself to cry. I'm just standing there, in the middle of the Dark field with Death eaters all around me and...not a single tear.

Maybe it's because of this situation. There's too much stress pressing on me, or maybe my level of sadness has reached its limits and there's no space for crying over that. But he was my father...

She should've told me. She should've written me a letter, I would understand and I would get over it somehow. I always do.

I have so many questions...how and when did this happen?

This whole situation is so fucking confusing. Why is everyone just standing there? Don't we have a job to to? For a moment, I could swear that their faces look just as confused as mine. The only person laughing is the curly haired woman.

Maybe they're wondering why I'm not crying. I've just seen my dead fathers grave, I should shed a tear, right?

"What happened to him?" I asked, more like yelled at them. My voice is cracking and my body is shivering in cold.

I noticed how Draco's mother glanced at Bella, and she just scoffed.

"Did you kill him?" This time, I yelled.

"My wand might have slipped a little..." she said and started historically laughing.

This woman killed my father and most likely my sister, too. God bless me but I can't control my next actions.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed from my whole throat, ready to run to her and scratch her eyeballs out but Draco stopped me by grabbing my hands behind my back.

Her laugh quickly disappeared from her face.

"What did you just call me?"

"ENOUGH!" yelled Draco's father from all of sudden.

I released from Draco and tried to calm myself a little. Clear mind, clear mind, clear mind, I kept thinking, but I couldn't concentrate on nothing else than my family. My mother lost two of her loved ones and I am her only family now. I can't imagine how much hurt she must be right now and I understand why she didn't come. I wouldn't, too. I couldn't watch my only daughter doing something so dangerous that could get her killed.

"I'm so sorry." Whispered Draco.

"Did you know about this?" I asked him silently.

He didn't answer, which was a perfect answer to me. Draco knew about this for god knows how long, it must've been killing him to keep a secret like that from me.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you." I whispered.

"You two in the back! What are you whispering!?" Shouted one of the Death eaters.
I quickly looked down to the ground.

"Are you ready?" Asked Lucius Malfoy and came closer to me, leaving his wife behind.

When he moved closer, he stretched his hand to me. Is this gonna happen just like that? No ceremony? Okay...

I put my hand into his and he disgustingly smiled at me. There's something in him that's so unpleasant, his energy is so off. I'm not surprised Draco has such a bad relationship with him. This man is just ew.

So this is it. It's now or never.

I looked around at everybody's faces. Draco's mother is clearly pitting me, I can see she has that motherly worried look on her face. I wonder if Draco told her about me...