l i t t l e s l u t

Draco POV
_____________

I got up and went straight to my room to clean my hands. They are sticky from all the wine she spilled on me and it only made me even more nervous.

I bursted into my room, nervously undressed my sweater and threw it into laundry basket.
I leaned back to my sink to catch a breath.

What the fuck has gotten to you? She just tripped, it's not that serious.

My thoughts are mixed up, anger took over my whole body. This has happened to me many times before, but never over some stupid girl. I am angry at myself for letting her to make me angry. To even feel something.

I stepped in the shower. The water is nice and warm, I closed my eyes for a while and loudly sighted.

This evening is repeating in my head.

"Who do you think is the most attractive in this room?"

Fucking Pansy and her stupid questions. If she hadn't asked me that, maybe I wouldn't lose so much control over my anger.

And then I looked at Chloé?! What was I thinking?

Of course she thinks I'm attracted to her now! But I'm not!

You're a fucking idiot, Draco.

And how she fell into me, how I felt her body all over me, damn. She smells so fucking good.

I'm not mad at her. No. I'm mad at me and myself only. I let her to get to me. And it's never gonna happen again.

No one has ever made me feel so vulnerable and I hate it so much. I feel so fucking weak.
Draco Malfoy and weak? Fuck off.

The water suddenly turned freezing cold.

"Fuck!" I screamed, turned it off and went out of the goddamn shower.

Chloé POV
___________

After Draco left the room, the mood went pretty down. Blaise told me about Draco and his mood swings. Apparently he is the only real friend Draco has. Maybe if he wasn't so mean to everyone he would have more.

I went straight to my shower to clean the party smell off me. But right after I turned on the water, it was freezing cold which made me scream a little bit. I wrapped my body in a clean white towel and rushed through my room to open the door. My corridor has only 2 doors, one to my room and the other one probably to another private room.

I tried my luck and knocked on the other door, hoping there would be someone to help me fix my shower or at least have the same problem as me.

Nothing.

I knocked the second time, holding my towel by my breasts.

No one was coming so turned away ready to leave, when suddenly, the door opened.

"Who the fuck is knoc-"

Of course it's Draco. How the fuck did it not come to my mind? Rich mean boy had to have a private room.

He is half naked - the only thing stopping from showing the world his thing is a white towel. A few water drops are rolling down his chest to his defined abs.

Am I in a movie or something?

"What, do you want to spill more wine on me?" He asked and leaned against the door. I wonder if he's holding that towel with a smell or something...

"N-no...I..." I stuttered while looking at his body. Why am I being such a sleeze ball?

"Is my body distracting you?"

You fucker. You beautiful fucker.

"My shower doesn't work." I said finally and coughed to clear my voice.

Draco waited a little while, starring deep into my eyes and thinking about his next actions.
Then, he walked towards me, his eyes pinned me to the wall behind. I slowly walked back until I reached the cold wall.

He pushed me to the wall with both of his hands, leaving the towel hung around his waist by itself. My breath became heavier, I pulled my towel firmly to prevent it from falling and revealing my boobs.

"Do I look like a fucking plumber to you?" He asked, not moving further from my face. He was so close I could hear him breathe.

"N-no-" I stuttered again. I want to punch myself right now.

"Anwser me, do I fucking look like a plumber?" He raised his voice, which scared me a little bit to be honest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I raised my voice too, so he doesn't think I'm that easy to scare.

All of sudden, his hand ran through my chest and made its way up to my neck. He aggressively wrapped his hand around my neck like they're my necklace and squeezed it. His cold thumb moved to my mouth and separated my bottom lip from the upper one.

 His cold thumb moved to my mouth and separated my bottom lip from the upper one

The smell of his minty cologne instantly hit my nose. It's a very pleasant smell, almost addictive.

"Didn't I make myself clear about talking to me like that?"

His eyes are staring deeply into mine.

"C-can you le-" I stuttered because it's hard for me to talk when his hand is wrapped around my throat like that.

"Answer me!"

"Y-yes you did-" I answered an  felt my eyes starting to water.

"You're gonna respect me, little slut."
He said and let go of my neck. I gasped for breath and started coughing.

The doors of his room slammed and I was left alone.

I can still feel his hand on my neck, firmly squeezing it. I bet it is all red now.

What the fuck was that?

Did he just call me slut?

I went straight to my bed to lay and realize what just happened, because I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't decide if I'm furious, because he literally just attacked me and I was naked.

But I knew that deep in my soul, I kinda liked it.