d r a c o

Draco POV
_____________

I knew I had to tell her the truth the moment I got to know that. My respect for Dumbledore went rapidly up for sharing that information with me. I'm starting to feel like he understands my situation, that he trusts me. It's a nice feeling, after the years of being hated at Hogwarts.

Although the information wasn't exactly very nice, it didn't seem to shake with Chloé as much as I thought it would. She listened, nodded her head and asked a few questions, but that was it. I think it's because we hadn't had sex for too long, she just couldn't wait. And so did I.

Chloé is starting to be comfortable with me, she's not shy when naked anymore. It was cute tho, but this is something different. I think it's time to show her my real kind of sex, because until now it was just...basic, I'd say. Amazing, but basic.

I think she'll like it.

After me and Chloé finished, we talked for a bit and then left the astronomy tower, headed nowhere in particular. We just let our feet take us where they want.

"My mom will like you." Said Chloé while going down the stairs.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she likes blondes. My father is a blonde...actually, we all are." She grinned.

"And where will I sleep?"

"On the couch in the living room."

"Seriously?"

"No. In my bed, of course. My mother is not very strict, and father will most likely be gone the whole weekend, so you don't have to worry."

"Oh, alright."

I have no idea what time it could be, probably around 2am. We're keeping our voices down just in case.

"You know, Draco...I regret not going to the ball with you. I know it was impossible, but still..." her face saddened.

"Hey...my love, we can go to as many balls as you want once we get out of this school. I promise you." I said and kissed her forehead.

Her eyes suddenly sparkled with joy.

"Or actually..." I mumbled.

I placed my hand on her tiny waist and my other hand grabbed hers. We started slow dancing in the corridor, the moonlight is shining on us through the big windows. Every time the light illuminates Chloé's beautiful face, I get goosebumps.

We slowly get to the other window and I make her do a little spin and then she lands in my arms like a beautiful swan.

I want to remember this moment forever, because this is the happiest I've ever felt on Hogwarts. While our situation is bad and the luck doesn't stand by our side, we're together and she loves me, that's all I need.

"I'll never let anything bad happen to you, okay? You're mine."I whispered into her ear.

"Okay, but..."

"Geez, Chloé, do you always have to have last words?" I giggled.

"You can't promise that, Draco. I know you want to but you can't. So let's just enjoy ourselves while we can."

I don't like that idea, but she is painfully right. It's just a matter of time until the Dark Lord gives me a task and it could be anything. If there was just a way to get out...

We walked through the castle to my room.

"I'm so so tired..." said Chloé and let out a big yawn. She undressed her leggings and covered herself with a blanket.