t o u r

Draco POV
____________

After we quickly dressed up, Chloé took me downstairs. I have a little anxiety, because what if her mother heard us? I wouldn't be surprised, Chloé was very, very loud. I'm kind of proud of myself, not everyone can make a girl scream.

The house looks empty, no lights are on even though it's a bit dark outside. When we came to the dining room, there was a letter on the table. Chloé grabbed it and read quietly.

"So?" I asked.

"She won't be home until lunch."

Seems like the heaven listened to my prayers and got her mother out of the house.

I stepped closer to Chloé, broke our mother-safe barrier between us and grabbed her waist.

"That means..."

"The whole house is ours." She finished the sentence and kissed my lips softly.

"I can give you a tour." Said Chloé after a while of kissing.

"You can..." I giggled.

She took my hand and pulled me upstairs to a long corridor with doors and windows.

"This is my room and there is my bathroom." She said and laughed.

I can't concentrate on anything else than her face and her body. She's wearing a white blouse so thin, that I can see her nipples through the fabric. She didn't put on any bra today, I like that. Her hair is messy from the morning and on her legs she put on black loose pants. Her butt is perfect in it. Oh god, how can someone so perfect exist?

And I'm supposed to break up with her?

Suddenly, I pushed her on the bed and she fell into the bedsheets with a light scream. I leaned over closer to the level of her head so I can kiss her. And so I did. Our lips connected into one passionate kiss, my hands are all over her body.

"Draco..." she mumbled in between the kiss.

My hand found it's way to her naked breasts and squeezed them firmly. She moaned into my mouth, I loved that.

"Draco, wait." She said with a serious voice, so I stopped and glanced at her.

"What?" I asked.

"We can't do this now...my inside still hurts from the morning..." she looked ashamed.

"I'm sorry." I said and hugged her tightly.

I didn't know it hurts so bad after we fuck, she should've told me. But on the other hand...I'm kind of proud of myself.

"No, it's okay. I wanna show you the house." She stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. I sighed and ran after her.

The tour continued and she showed me the family's library. I didn't really care, it wasn't like I haven't seen a house like theirs. All I could think of was how I'm gonna tell her about the breakup. I don't want to fight or end it badly so she'll hate me forever. No, that's the last thing I want.

It's going to be hard, after this weekend and such a great time spent together. But she must understand I'm only doing it for her own good. The Death eaters can't know she's my weakness, because she'll end up bad.

"And what's there?" I asked and opened a white door with gold ornaments all over it.

I found myself in a room, a girl's room. It's very light with pink and white furniture, flower curtains and it looks like it's been untouched since...

I realized I've made a mistake.

"Chloé..." I mumbled and looked at her.

She's standing in the door, her eyes turned red and they're slowly watering with tears. I immediately came closer to her and took her body into a hug. Her jasmine perfume hit my nose and I closed my eyes. It's my comfort smell, Chloé.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know..." I whispered.

"It's fine, I just..." she let go of my hug and wiped her tears, "I haven't been there since she died." She sobbed.

"Shhh." I stroke her cheek.

I closed the door and pulled her to her bedroom. I sat her into my lap like a little girl and turned her head to me with my fingers. She grabbed my hand and gently stroke it.

"Please, don't be sad."

"I'm not...it's just weird she's not there. And it's all...their fault."

"Chloé...what is your mother so worried about?" I asked.

She sighed and silenced for a while.

"She thinks I'm the next, that they're coming after me just like they did to my sister."

"I'll never let anything bad happen to you, okay? I promise." I whispered to her ear and placed a little kiss on her forehead.

"You can't promise that..." she mumbled.

"Just don't stop loving me, please. I can't lose your love..."

"I'M HOME!"

We both jumped out of the bed in shock of her mother's voice.

"Coming!" Screamed Chloé back and ran down the stairs. I wanted to tell her to wipe her tears, but she was gone before I could say anything.

I came downstairs and saw them hugging each other. Her mother has that special kind of smile on her face, that mother's smile. My mom has it, too.

"Hello, Draco." She said kindly.

"Did you eat yet?" She asked and we both shook our heads. When she mentioned eating, my stomach suddenly made hungry sounds. I totally forgot to eat breakfast, we were too busy...

"Good, good. We can lunch together then."

"Where's dad?" Asked Chloé.

The look on her mother's face...it just doesn't seem good, I can tell.

"Oh...he couldn't make it this weekend. Honey, I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay." Smiled Chloé but deep down, I know she's disappointed.

I don't know her father, but to have a daughter like Chloé, I'd be home everyday just to be in her presence.

We had lunch together and then, we just sort of hung out around the house until it got dark outside.