l u n a

Chloé POV
______________

I know the highly energetic day would come any time. It always does when I'm sad for too long. It's like my mind clicks and all of sudden, I feel so much energy inside myself that I have to do something to shake it off a bit.

I was so closed in myself lately that I totally forgot about George and Luna. He's counting on me and I truly want to help him, so I decided to do so.

I got up the bed and started to walk around the room, it helps me to think. I stopped at the big window next to my bed and looked outside. It's beautiful and sunny outside today, which is very rare here at Hogwarts.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I quickly put on my beige blazer and boots, let my hair down from a bun and rushed out of my room to find George.

It is such a good plan, I had to tell him straight away. I rushed through sun illuminated corridors to the dining hall, hoping George would be there.

The hall was almost empty, but thank god George was there with Ron, energetically talking about something.

"George!" I screamed and everyone glanced at me.

"Chloé?"

"I have it! I have the best plan! So, listen...Hey, Ron." I totally forgot to say hello.

"I'm all ears." He giggled.

"So...I'm gonna take Luna for a walk because it's sunny outside and then we will randomly meet you -"

"I don't just randomly go on a walk..." he mumbled while listening to me.

"Listen to me, Weasley! We will meet you and I'll suddenly remember I have to do something urgently, so I leave you two."

I finished talking and smiled at them.

"And then what?"

"What do you mean what? You're gonna talk to her! Get to know her! Take her somewhere! We love that." I winked.

"That is kinda genius, I have to say." Assumed Ron.

"Thank you, see? Ron approved." I crossed my arms and exchanged smiles with Ron.

"Okay, let's do this. When and where am I supposed to be when we meet?"

I explained everything and gave him time to get ready, while I search for Luna. But where could she be? 

"Hey, do you happen to know where Luna is?" I asked George.

"No, but I can look." He replied and took out a middle sized old looking parchment.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He waved his hand above the map and suddenly, the whole map of Hogwarts revealed. I love magic.

"Let's see...Luna Lovegood, where could you be?...oh, there. She's right outside this hall, talking to someone."

"Thanks. Get ready."

"Baby, I'm always ready!" He shouted at me while I was leaving.

George, I mean the map, was really right. Luna was standing outside the door by the window and talking to some girl I couldn't identify. She's not carrying any crystals this time.