d r a c o

Chloé POV
______________

Hogwarts without Fred is sad and dull, there's no one who can make me laugh more than him. Even though he said some things to me the last time I saw him, I still miss him so much. I'm starting to think that he won't talk to me even after he comes. What will I do then?

It's a cold morning, a fresh new snow has fallen to the ground and I'm laying in bed with Draco. He slept over last night.

"Can we do this every night?" I mumbled while stroking his platinum blonde hair.

"We can...every night, every morning...every break between classes..." he giggled.

"Okay, deal." I smiled and leaned over to give him a hungry kiss on his lips. He immediately got on and grabbed my face with his strong veiny arms...oh, I have a fetish on his arms.

Something banged on the window while we were kissing. Draco angrily grunted and I stood up to see what was the sound. Turned out it was an owl, but I didn't recognize her, it's not mine.

"It's a letter..." I mumbled and took it from its beak. It wanted me to pet its head for a while and then it flew away.

"Who is it from? Your mom?" Asked Draco.

"I don't know, it's not signed..."

I quickly opened it and read:

Hi, Delacour!
First of all, I'm sorry for running off on you like that. I know it's none of my business who you date...
Second of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I didn't know you were staying at Hogwarts, so I told my mom about you and she'd be very happy if you came over to our house. And I would be too, of course, hehe. Think about it and send an owl back.
Freddie.

My heart jumped a little when I finished reading it. So he doesn't hate me...

"So?"

"It's from Fred. He wants me to come over."

I laid down next to him and wrapped my hands around his naked upper body.

"Why would you go anywhere when I am here." Said Draco.

And he was right. Draco is all I need right now.

All of sudden, I started kissing Dracos chest and slowly moving down to his lap, leaving wet traces of kisses. I could tell it instantly turned him on, as his breath got heavier and his hands were pushing my head lower and lower to his lap.

Without saying a word and in one swift move I yanked his boxers off. I tugged them over his feet and tossed them to the floor. Draco was in shock, having his boxers pulled off so quickly. My fingers were inches from his balls. He let out a gasp when my nails brushed up against his balls, I reached up into his lap and started to jack him off.

"Fuck, Chloé..." he moaned, which turned me on even more.

I paused for a second to remove my pajama shirt, leaving me naked. I wanted him to have some skin to look at and I knew he would love to see my bare tits.

I spent some time kissing his thighs and tummy, getting closer and closer to his balls as I did this. I made sure he could hear the noise of smacking my lips while kissing him.

"Just put in in you fucking mouth!"

He grabbed my head tightly and pressed it hard onto his cock. I had no other choice. I finally put my lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck him off. My hands were meanwhile stroking his cock. I slowly lowered my mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside my whole mouth. Swirling my tongue around the underside of the head of his cock, I drove him mad with desire.