↻ 46

Jisung shuts his locker, only to see Mina standing next to him. Rolling his eyes, he turned his body around only for Mina to stop him by taking his hand.

"Jisung~ why are you so mean?" She pouted, making Jisung give him a disgusted look. He shoved her hand away from him, walking away from her. "Jisung~"

Jisung groaned, turning around to look at her with an annoyed look. "Fuck off Mina, I have a girlfriend."

Mina widened her eyes, taken aback by his words. She basically spent 5 years of her life obsessing over him only for him to date another girl.

She opened her mouth agape, somehow feeling offended. "No you don't."

"You might want to take that back before you regret it, darling." 

Mina turned around, spotting Yerin right behind her staring at her with a cocky look. Folding her arms on her chest, Yerin walked towards her. "You and Jisung? That's ridiculous!"

"You know what's even more ridiculous? You obsessing over him for years only for him to date your own enemy," Yerin said, smirking at her.

Jisung laughed at her words, she got her damn good.

"You're too shameless, Mina. Wake up from that dream of yours, will you?"

Mina scoffed in disbelief, turning her body around, walking away from the two. Jisung looked at her with a smile, patting her head lightly. "Wow airhead, I didn't know you're that bold."

"Oh shut up."

Jisung smiled, although he felt bad for her. Her best friend's brother is looking for her and she didn't even know about that- he didn't want her to know.

Because it'll hurt her even more, the truth.

°.✩┈┈∘*🌙*∘┈┈✩.°

"Get him inside." The man ordered.

"Yes sir."

He fixed his suit, fixing his sunglasses before walking inside the building. His co-workers bowed to him as he continued to walk towards his office.

He opened the door with golden handle, seeing a man sitting on his desk with his arms crossed on his chest. He looked like he was already waiting for his arrival.

"I got him, boss."

The man nods, looking at the other man who had his the both of his hands tied behind his back along with his legs. "What's his name again?"

"Liu Yangyang, he's a part of NCT from the Wayv unit."

The man hummed, motioning for them to take him to the other room. His plan is slowly working. Smirking to himself, he chuckled. "How's the girl?"

"Still on progress, we're still trying to find the best way to get her."

"That boy Jisung, he's dating her now is he?"

"U-uh yeah."

He scoffed, wiping that smirk off his from his face. He waited for 5 years, and this is what he got. He's beyond furious, feeling the anger inside him about to burst anytime now. 

"Get her as soon as you can," he commanded.

He's not going to let go of her easily again, not this time. "I'll take care of her boyfriend myself."

───♡༉───

"Yerin, what are you looking at?" Yeonjun asked his younger sister.

Yerin shook her her head, walking towards her locker. "Nothing, just uh, waiting for Chaeyoung and Ryujin."

Yeonjun noticed her strange behaviour lately, as if something's bothering her. He sighed, nodding his head before ruffling her hair. "Alright then, I'm going to have basketball practice until 4, so just go home first."

Yerin nods, smiling at her brother. She wanted to tell him about it, that someone has been watching over her. It's just her guts though, she never really see him. But she always felt this weird feeling, like someone is watching her every move.

She took her books from her locker, flinching in surprise when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. "O-oh sorry, did I surprise you?"

"No, no." Yerin awkwardly said, rubbing the back of her head. The boy chuckled at her, flashing her a smile.

"Yerin! What are you doing?" Ryujin called, walking towards her along with Chaeyoung on her side. Chaeyoung frowned, giving the older boy a weird look. "Why are you here?"

"Nothing, she dropped her pen. I just wanted to give it back to her." He said, handing Yerin her pen back. 

Chaeyoung just nods, still giving him a weird look.

The boy looked away from her, looking back at Yerin. "I'm her brother, nice to meet you."

Yerin widened her eyes, not expecting him to be the brother of her own best friend. Chaeyoung never introduced her or even tell her much about her brother before, she only said her brother is older than her by 2 years and he's currently studying abroad.

Yerin side-eyed her two friends, laughing awkwardly. "O-oh haha."

"Can you leave now? You're probably late to your class." Chaeyoung suddenly said, making the other two frown. He chuckled, ruffling his sister's hair. "Alright, see you later."

After he left, Ryujin turned her head to look at Chaeyoung with a confused look on her face. "That's your brother? I thought you said he's studying abroad?"

"He just got back here, just stay away from him." 

Yerin raised one of her eyebrows, noticing something odd from her behaviour. "Why?"

Chaeyoung turned his head towards her, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "You don't want to know, really." 

She then walked away from the two, leaving them clueless.

"Do you know him?" Yerin asked.

Ryujin nods. "Yeah, I've met him once before. I think he has some sort of a problem with her."

"What's his name?"

"Juyeon, Lee Juyeon."

so it's not a skz member🤡