↻ 18

Jisung puts his hoodie on before walking towards the weapon room. His wounds are not fully healed yet but they have another mission. He took his favorite gun before walking towards the rest of the dreamies.

"Alright, let's go." Mark said and the rest of the dreamies followed him, walking to the car. Mark drove the car to the place where they're supposed to meet this one gang to make some kind of a deal.

"What's his name again?" Jaemin asks

"Kim Mingyu, he said he knows something about the anonymous." Jeno answered

Chenle frowned. "Anonymous? The one from the dark web?"

Jeno nods, answering the younger boy with a simple 'yeah'. They've been looking for this anonymous guy for years now, but they still can't find a clue of who he except for the fact that he's a guy.

"Alright, we're here."

Mark parked the car and they all stepped out of the car, looking at the building in front of them. It's a bar and surprisingly, it's not that far from their school. They entered the building as Mark took his ID card out, showing it to the guard.

The security looked at them all, nodding his head. Whoever that Kim Mingyu guy is he must've informed the guard about them. He guided them towards the hidden room inside the bar, far back from the actual bar.

This place looks luxurious for a bar, it's probably because the owner of this bar is filthy rich. They stopped in front of a a black door and the guard knocked on it before opening it. "Sir, your guests are here."

Jisung could see a guy sitting on his desk, taking off his glasses. "Alright, come in."

Mark walked in first and the rest of the dreamies followed him. It looks like an office, a super tidy office. It's quite surprising to see this kind of room inside a bar.

"Kim Mingyu?" 

The man chuckled, motioning for them to sit down on the couch. "Yes,"

He took a sit in front of them, putting one of his leg on top of the other. "So, what is it that you want to ask me?"

"About the anonymous, I'm sure you know who he is." Renjun said

He stopped for a second before nodding his head. "I do. But before that, what to you want to trade for that?"

Haechan took the bag, tossing it towards him. He opened the bag- it's full of money. Mingyu nods, satisfied by the amount of money they gave him. 

"Alright, we have a deal," he said, opening his laptop that was on the table. He typed some things before turning the laptop towards them. It's a picture of a guy wearing an all black outfit, they can't see his face clearly because of his mask, but they could see his eyes and a tattoo on his neck.

"That's him?" Chenle asks

Mingyu nods. He then took his laptop again, typing someting again before showing it towards them again. But this time it's not a picture, it's a letter. "This is from the dark web, but it's a letter from that anonymous guy the night he almost killed me."

They all examined the letter carefully, looking at the messy handwriting. Mark was about to say something when suddenly they hear a loud sound of a gunshot. 

"Sir, someone's here." The guard informed

Mingyu quickly closed his laptop, turning of the wifi next to his desk. The anonymous must've found their location. "You need to get out of here, now."

They all take their gun out before walking towards the bar again. People are freaking out as they hurridly exited the bar. Thankfully, the bar is not that full so they could spot the guy easily.

Jisung was the first one to spot him, the guy wearing an all black outfit. They made eye contact for a while before he ran away. Jisung immediately chased him, running towards the man. He put the hood of his hoodie on as soon as he exited the bar, still running towards the man.

They somehow ended up in a small alley and Jisung managed to catch the guy, punching him right on his face. The guy fight back, kicking Jisung right on his stomach. Jisung groaned in pain, pulling the guy's hoodie off his head.

He then pushed him to the ground before hitting him repeatedly on his face. He took his gun out and he was about to shoot him but the guy used his leg to kick Jisung on his chest, making Jisung slips his gun out of his grip. The guy lets out a small chuckle before taking his gun and a knife out of his pocket, stabbing Jisung right on his stomach.

Jisung's body immediately fall to the ground as he holds his stomach in agony. He then heard a familiar voice- someone's voice. A girl approached the alley, frowning as she noticed two guys on the ground and one of them is holding his knife up in the air as if he's about to stab the other guy.

Jisung could hear her saying something about calling back later, he recognized that voice, but he couldn't bring himself to stand up. The man smirked, pulling the girl into the small alley, making her yelp. Jisung looked up and his eyes widen, it's Choi Yerin. The man had his bloody knife on her neck and Yerin whimpered in terror.

Jisung managed to gather all of his energy left, pulling his hood down a little more to cover his face before standing up. He pulled the man back, pushing him even further in the dark alley. He didn't want Yerin to see whatever he's going to do next which is take this man's life away. The man was about to shoot him again but thanks to Jisung's fast reflex, he managed to take his knife, stabbing the man right on his chest.

Well, he's technically dead now.

Jisung pulled his mask away, but unfortunately it's not the guy they're looking for. They have different eyes, and he didn't have any tattoo on his neck.

He groaned before standing up again, holding his stomach in pain. Yerin is terrified by the whole scene, she never expected any of this to happen. She noticed that the guy is walking towards him but strangely, she felt like she's not afraid of him, unlike the other guy.

She couldn't see his face because of the hoodie he's wearing, but he stood in front of her, holding his stomach in pain. Yerin looked down and she noticed that he's bleeding.

"Go, now." The guy said in a hoarse voice, trying to hold the extreme pain he's feeling right now.

Yerin doubted for a second, she felt like she recognized his voice. She wanted to help this guy, but she didn't want to get herself in trouble. So she nods her head before leaving the alley quietly, still surprised by the whole situation.

She walked towards the bus station, turning her head around looking at the small and dark alley, still curious about who that guy was.

okay-