↻ 28

He didn't exacly knew where it went wrong. Ever since he was a kid, he had a blue question mark inside his head. His parents has always been ashamed of him, especially his mental state. Maybe that's why he's been living so fiercely. 

He lets out a weary sigh of a tiring day. But he needs to finish his mission. Grabbing his gun, he hastily walked along the sidewalk, wiping the blood off his face. 

"Jisung, can you hear me?" 

"What?"

"Do it quickly, make sure no one sees you." Renjun reminded, speaking through his in-ear

Jisung puts his jacket on along with the hood, covering his face. He had a bad feeling about this, as if something's bad going to happen today. He quickly shook his head, shrugging those thoughts off.

He took the keys from his pocket, opening the brand new dark blue, Lamborghini Aventador S his father bought for him. He hopped into his car, immediately driving towards the area where Renjun told him to go to. He then realized it's only a few meters away from a house he's very familiar with, Choi Yerin's house.

He was sent to kill someone by Lee Taeyong himself, the main leader of NCT. He wanted Jisung to kill the leader of their enemy from the other gang, Im Jaebeom. Taeyong didn't tell Jisung the actual reason why, he just got the mission and he's here to complete that.

He took his gun and his knife before exiting his car, walking towards the house in front of him. He's supposed to kill that man right inside his own house, great. Looking around the neighborhood, he tried to find a way to sneak inside without getting caught. 

"Hyung can you try hacking the cctv?" He asks as he spotted a few cctvs from outside the gate. Right after he said that, the red lights from the cctv immediately went off, which means Renjun managed to hack the cctv. "Done.

He climbed up the gate, looking at the house in front of him. After fiddling with the door for a few minutes he decided to break the window next to the door with his elbow instead, getting inside of the house through the window.

Stepping on the broken glass on the floor, he took his gun out, holding it just in case someone appeared out of nowhere. He walked very slowly, not wanting to make a noise. He could hear a light noise from the room right in front of him, a sound of someome humming.

He peeked through the door, seeing a man with a black hair sitting on his chair, facing the window. It looked like he didn't even notice Jisung's presence, even when Jisung opened the door wide enough so he could enter the room. 

Just when he was about to shot him, the man turned around, eyes widening as soon as he saw Jisung there. "Who- Park Jisung?"

Jisung didn't even let the man speak again as he shot him right on his head. His body collapsed to the table as he let out his last and final breath.

Jisung sighed in relief, this mission is abnormally easy for him. It was indeed easy, until he heard a gunshot from behind him. Jisung turned around, looking at the man behind him with a cocky look. "You missed."

He recognized this man, it's none other than Jinyoung, Jaebeom's left-hand man. Jisung kicked the man right on his stomach before tackling him to the ground. Jinyoung managed to fight back by punching Jisung right on his face, creating another cut on his face.

Jisung groaned in annoyance, grabbing the man by his collar, choking him. Another gunshot can be heard and this time, it hits his shoulder. Jisung groaned as he held his left shoulder with his right hand, feeling a sharp pain spread through his body.

Jinyoung is already unconscious and now he needs to face another guy, his hair is lighter than the other two- it's Jackson Wang.

"Fancy seeing you here, I wonder why Taeyong sent his younger member against us." Jackson gritted his teeth, still pointing his gun towards the boy in front of him. Jisung lets out a bitter chuckle, "because I'm better than all of you."

Jisung knows exactly what to do or say to push people to their limits, to make people furious. Donghyuck taught him that, he's the expert at this. Jackson pulled the trigger, but fortunately for Jisung, thanks to his fast reflex he managed to get down, avoiding the bullet.

Jisung then took his gun as he shot the man in front of him on his lower stomach. Jackson groaned in agony as his body collapsed on the ground and Jisung took this as an advantage, exiting the room, running outside of the house.

His left shoulder is still aching as he run outside, trying to climb up the gate again. He groaned, feeling the sharp pain on his shoulder. He was about to give up, but if he stay here, he would end up dead.

So he tried again, as he managed to get over the other side of the gate, he basically fell over from the gate, hitting the hard ground. He could see Jackson from afar, getting out from the door. But he couldn't move, the pain is almost unbearable- almost.

He slowly got up, holding his gun tightly on his right hand. Turning his body around, he lifted his gun up, aiming at the man who is struggling to walk towards him because of the pain on his lower stomach. His lips curved up in a small smirk before pulling the trigger. He killed him.

He was about to get away with it, turning his body around as he held his left shoulder in pain. But what he saw next terrifies him, he saw a girl standing just a few meters from him with wide eyes, looking at him in utter shock. 

Thank god he's still wearing his hood, so the girl couldn't see his face clearly. Jisung pulled the hood further, not wanting the girl to see her. Especially because it's her again- Choi Yerin. He lets out a curse, out of everyone in this world why must it be her?

Yerin's body began to shake as she saw the gun on his hand. She didn't know what to do, will he kill her? She just saw him kill someone, her neighbor. Will he do the same to her? 

Millions of thoughts came through her mind, she could just run away right now, but her body refuses to do so. It's like her feet are glued to the ground. Jisung sighs, feeling tired enough today. He didn't want to deal with her, not Choi Yerin.

"Just go." 

Yerin remembered these words. That night, when he saw a guy killed someone. But she couldn't move her feet, so she took her phone from her pocket as she shakily dialed someone. But what happened next bewildered her the most.

She heard Jisung's ringtone coming from the boy in front of him.

Yerin dropped her phone to the ground, it felt like all of her muscles inside her body are going weak. She slowly and shakily walked towards the boy in front of him, bringing her hand towards his hoodie. Jisung stayed still, not knowing what to do. He's just as perplexed as her.

She took his hood off, finally seeing his face clearly. Her mouth opened in utter shock as they made eye contact, not knowing how to feel about the whole situation. Jisung looked at her with a troubled look on his face, feeling like he just completely messed up.

"J-Jisung?"

well well well she finally found out huh