↻ 58

Yerin stared at the drunk man in front of him, smirking to herself. She challenged him into a drinking game, and he fell into it.

She tricked him, she's not drinking a real alcoholic drink. At first she was, she knew he needed him to see her drinking first. But what's inside her new bottle is just water while he's drinking champagne.

"You're dumb, you know?" Yerin chuckled.

She looked for Haechan, raising an eyebrow signalling it's time for him to take Younghoon away. Haechan nodded, walking straight towards her. "Woah, what did you do to him?"

Haechan asked, referring to the boy who had his head on the table, banging it repeatedly. 

"Just gave him a few drinks, or a whole bottle of champagne."

"Brilliant," he said before checking his watch. They only have a few minutes left.

"Good now get out of here, Yerin. Jaehyun-hyung will be waiting for you outside."

Yerin frowned, taken aback by the sudden change of plans. "Wait what? This wasn't part of the plan—"

"I know just go okay? Jisung told me to keep this a secret from the others, I don't know what he's up to but he would kill me if something bad happen to you."

"But what about him?" Yerin grabbed his hand, stopping him from walking away. Taeyong was right about him, he's very complex and unpredictable.

Haechan gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. He's Park Jisung anyways."

Yerin hesitated at first but eventually she nods, rushing towards the exit. Just as Haechan said, Jaehyun was already there, waiting for her. 

"Let's go, we need to be quick." Jaehyun said, unlocking his car.

Yerin nods, looking back at the building once more before leaving. Right now, she could only hope that he'll be okay.

✧⋆—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

Juyeon gave him a sinister smile, pointing the gun right on his head. Jisung closed his eyes, he sound of his watch ticking became very clear to him. 

This is it. It's finally ending.

He then pulled the trigger. But oddly, nothing came out of his gun. In fact, there's not a single bullet. Juyeon frowned, checking what's wrong with the gun.

He got so distracted but Jisung's laugh brought him back to the reality, giving the younger boy a puzzled look. 

Jisung was still laughing when Juyeon had thrown the gun to the mirror, a miffed look plastered on his face as the mirror shattered into pieces. Jisung stood up, standing confidently in front of Juyeon.

He grinned, feeling proud of himself. "You should see yourself, you look ridiculous. Just like a clown,"

"I respect your determination, in fact we're very much alike. But you don't know that you're dealing with the devil himself." Jisung said, now it's him who had a sinister smile on his face.

Oh how the tables have turned.

"You planned this?" Juyeon asked, balling his fist tightly.

Jisung chuckled, looking at him in disbelief. "I'm not stupid, you know. Of course I planned this, to be more specific, I planned this all since the start,"

Two minutes left.

"When my laptop got switched with Yerin, I could easily access every information about her from the dark web, and you happen to be in it. I knew I couldn't find you nor go to you, so I made you find me. Remarkable, isn't it?"

Juyeon curved his lips into a smile. "Great job then, but you still won't succeed. I know you barely have any time left, how are you gonna kill me?"

"Oh that, don't worry about that."

"What do you mean?"

Jisung smiled, looking at his watch. One more minute.

"It's not how much time I have left, but it's for you," he said.

Juyeon's smile instantly faded, his pupils grew wide in shock. He turned to look at his reflection in the broken mirror, trying to find what he did wrong- what he missed.

"You may not notice this even until now, but I put just the right amount of arsenic poison in your drink to kill you."

"W-what?"

Jisung's smile got even wider, walking closer to him. "You're gonna die, Lee Juyeon."

Juyeon felt his heart beating rapidly, along with his mucles tensing. "No! You can't kill me,"

He laughed like a maniac, his body collapsing to the cold floor of the toilet. He felt his blood rushing inside his body, his eyes widening as his mouth began to let out white foam.

"Park Jisung y-you." He pointed at Jisung who had a proud smile on his face, clearly enjoying this moment.

25 seconds.

"Oh how fascinating. The guy who killed my friend, my friend's mother, and my girlfriend's best friend is finally lying on the floor, dying."

"You can't kill me, no. Not you."

Juyeon looked at him in disbelief, still not finding any flaw in his plan. He thought it was the perfect plan, he thought he could finally be able to kill him.

10 seconds.

Jisung looked at his watch before leaning down, whispering right next to his right ear. "I can and in fact, I just did. See you in hell, Lee Juyeon."

Juyeon then widened his eyes, feeling a sharp and severe pressure on his chest. He finally let out his last breath, his was heart no longer beating.

Jisung killed him. He did his revenge.

 He did his revenge

🤡🤡🤡