↻ 39

Jisung took a sip of his drink, looking at the girl in front of him. He watched her carefully as she struggled to swallow the drink in her hand, making a weird expression as she swallowed strong liquid.

"Yeah okay, I'm never drinking that again," She said, rubbing her throat, tasting the bitter aftertaste. Jisung chuckled, finishing all of his drink in one shot. 

Yerin was about to take a sip of her drink again when suddenly Jisung stopped her by grabbing her drink, swallowing all of the drink in her glass. "Hey! Why'd you do that?"

"You don't look like you have high alcohol tolerance. You don't want to go home half conscious, do you?" 

Yerin plainly shook her head, looking at him with her tinted cheeks. Jisung was about to say something else when suddenly his phone rings.

Taking his phone from his pocket, he was quite surprised to see Mark calling him. He made it clear earlier that he had an important party to attend so he can't do any of his missions.

He grumbled, picking up the call. "What hyung? I told you I—"

"Jisung, you're in that cruise party right?"

"Of course I am, where else would I be? My room?" He deadpanned

"There's an intruder, Jisung. The anonymous. Renjun got a notification from his laptop and it shows his location, he's in the same place as you, Jisung." Mark informed, terrified of what could possibly happen.

Jisung frowned, looking at the confused girl in front of her. "Wait so you're telling me- he's here? Not one of his minions?"

"Yes, it's really him. I don't know what he looks like, he could be anyone there. You need to be extra careful, you can't make a mess there." 

Jisung nods before ending the call. Looking at the girl in front of him, she's still looking at him with the same expression, clueless of the whole mess. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head. He realized that the place they're in right now is too crowded. It wouldn't be safe. But not for him- for her. He remembered the text message he recieved from the anonymous, he's also looking for her. Yerin is basically one of his targets now.

"Nothing, let's go. We need to go somewhere else."

"What why?" Asked Yerin, still clueless by the whole situation.

Jisung grunted, grabbing her wrist as he took her with him. He didn't have any of his gun or any of his other weapons, so the only thing he could count on is his fighting skills.

They walked pass by a lot of man eyeing on them, making her feel uncomfortable. Jisung noticed that so he stopped, taking off his tuxedo jacket off, putting it on her shoulder. "Better?"

She nods, flashing him a smile. "Yeah, thanks."

Somehow, they ended up in a empty hallway with many doors on the sides of it. Randomly, he opened one of the door, revealing two couples doing some nasty shit and he immediately widened his eyes, closing the door shut again. 

"God, why can't they lock the door." He grumbled.

He opened another door and luckily this time, the room is empty. He walked inside the room along with Yerin, closing the door behind him. "Jisung, why are we here?"

"When's this party going to end?" 

"I don't know, it's supposed to be done by 10pm."

Jisung looked at his watch, there's still around 30 minutes more. They just need to stay inside this room for half an hour and everything will be fine- right?

He nods, taking a seat on the couch. The room is quite spacious and lavish, it has a sofa and a bed along with a bathroom. He wouldn't be surprised to know that his father owns this cruise.

Yerin frowned, taking a seat on the bed, looking at the boy who is currently playing with his phone on the sofa. "You didn't answer my question."

Jisung sighed, "remember that time we were chased by two cars?"

Yerin nods, she still remember how intense the situation was. 

"They're the minions of this one guy from the dark web, we call him anonymous. We've been chasing after him for years and we managed to track his location, but his identity is still a mystery."

"Okay so what about him?" 

"He's here. Right now, in this place with us. Not one of his minions, but him."

Yerin was speechless. She didn't know what else to say. She's scared, yes. But most of all, she's worried about him. She knew how much he puts himself in danger because of his job, but she's still worried about him. Jisung stood up, walking towards the sink to wash his hand.

"So what are you going to do?"

But before he could answer her question, the lights suddenly went off. Yerin shrieked, immediately walking towards Jisung who's standing in front of the sink. It's dark and she could barely see anything but she could feel him in front of her- his warm breath hitting her face.

She's standing right in front of him.

"Stop moving." He suddenly said, making her stop her movements. Grabbing her hand, he blindly looked for the bathroom door, pulling the knob as he pushed himself inside along with Yerin. "Jisung what—"

He stopped her by placing his index finger on her lips, pushing her body against the door to close it shut, locking the door. It's pitch black and she couldn't see anything but she could feel him, his warm breath close to her flushed face. 

They could hear the sound of the door as it creaks open, making Yerin's heart fell to her stomach and the distance between her and Jisung didn't help either.

There's a man inside the room, only a few meters away from them. She could feel whoever that person is fiddling with the door knob, trying to open the door to the bathroom. Soon they eventually stopped and they stayed in their position for a few minutes just to make sure it's safe.

She sighed in relief, standing up in a better position. But she accidentally tripped because of her heels, causing her to hold onto whatever she could in panic- him. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around his neck, causing his body to jolt forwards.

Without even realizing it because of the darkness, his lips landed on hers. 

wOwW aMazIng

wOwW aMazIng.. sExYy