↻ 1

"Choi Yerin, come on you're late!" Yeonjun yelled

Yerin groaned, putting her shoes on. It's monday, the day she hates the most. 

"Yeah wait up!" She said, running towards the car

Her brothers, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu are already waiting for her in the car. She smiled lightly, closing the door before sitting beside Beomgyu. 

"You're the reason why we're always late." Beomgyu said, ruffling her hair

Yerin just chuckled at her older brother's statement. Her life is pretty much just like a normal highschool life. Her father is a businessman, the owner of one of the biggest company in Seoul. Her mother works in Paris as one of the most fashion designer there, that's why she rarely see her mother.

But her life is basically like that. Her brothers love her and care about her, even though she's not that close with her parents because they're super busy, at least they're still looking after her.

"Oh right, I heard Mina got rejected yesterday." Soobin said

Hearing that name Yerin snapped her head towards him. "Mina? Jung Mina?"

"Yeah, I heard one guy from your class rejected him. I don't remember his name though, but he's quite famous among the girls in my class." Beomgyu said

Yerin chuckled. Mina is her biggest enemy since forever. They hated each other, partly because Mina betrayed her. "Good then, I hope she cries a lot."

The rest of her brother laughed. That's how her life is, pretty normal. At least for now.

——⚡️✨——

Jisung stared at his laptop screen. His eyes darkening as he saw a guy being stabbed. He scrolled through the hidden files, finding more and more videos.

He clicked one video, and the sounds of painful scream started. It's horrible- there's blood everywhere.

"What now?" Renjun asks

Jisung leaned back on his chair. "The usual, dark web. Apparently this guy is the one who tried to hack our bank account."

"That guy? An anonymous?" Mark asks

Jaemin nods. "Yeah, I tried to track him down but since he's using dark web it's quite hard to find his exact location."

"Can't you hack his account or something?" Jeno asks

"No, that's too risky. It's the dark web, they might access our informations." Renjun said, searching for some informations on his computer

"Alright, I'll come up with some plans." Chenle said, walking back to his desk

"Jaemin, find me some informations about them. I'll try to make some deals out of it." Haechan said

Jaemin hummed, walking back to his desk.

"But why are we targeting them again?" Jisung asks

"These anonymous, they're the main reason NCT exists." Mark said

Jeno frowned. "But isn't that a good thing?"

"No, they killed most of our family, especially the hyungs. They posted it to the dark web, that's where it all started." 

ohohohooh a new start