↻ 55

"I heard Taeyong's putting you in the mission." Jeno said, sipping his coffee. 

Yerin turned to look at him, nodding her head as she munched her sandwich. "Yeah. Who made this by the way? This is bomb."

Jeno chuckled at her. "Jaehyun-hyung made it, he and Taeyong-hyung are the best at making breakfast."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

Jeno raised an eyebrow, giving her a confused look.

"The mission, like what's my job?"

"Oh that. Taeyong-hyung will tell you the details about it later. After you eat breakfast just go to his office." 

After finishing her breakfast, Yerib immediately walked towards Taeyong's office. Thank god she knew the exact way to his office, or else she would've been lost in this enormous place. 

She knocked on the door twice, hearing a 'come in' from inside. Taeyong looked up, smiling as soon as he saw her. "Ah Yerin, just in time,"

Yerin closed the door behind her, she examined his office. It's far different from the dream base, it's a little bit more organized and the decorations are minimalisic. It's mostly white and brown with a few paintings as a touch up on the wall.

She took a seat on the chair in front of his desk, still looking around.

"You're here to ask me about the mission, right?"

"Yeah."

Taeyong opened his drawer, passing her a brown folder. Yerin frowned, looking through the files inside it. Some of the files are informations about people she didn't recognize or even never seen before. 

"You're pretty good at shooting so I thought you'd make a good shoter, but the rest of the dreamies are already very skilled with that, so I'm giving you a different task. But before that, I need to ask you something."

Yerin looked up at him. "What is it?"

"If you agree to do this task, that means you agree to work together with NCT, not as a member, but you still won't betray us in any forms."

"Of course, I wouldn't do such terrible thing."

Taeyong nods, a fond smile plastered on his face. "Good then, I knew I could trust you anyways,"

"Now for your task, you're going to work together with Haechan,"

He showed her a profile of a guy named Kim Younghoon. 

"This is Kim Younghoon, your first target. He is Juyeon's friend, his right-hand man. Your mission is pretty simple. There's going to be a party and Juyeon is going to attend that party, as a businessman."

"Juyeon is a businessman?" 

"Apparently, yes. You just have to distract Younghoon's attention for long enough, then just leave the rest to the dreamies."

Yerin nods, understanding the plan. "That's all? I just have to distract his attention?"

"Yes. The tricky part is keeping his attention to you and only you. He's an observant man, he would pay attentuon to every single detail so make sure to be careful about it. Haechan will be there to notify you when the dreamies are done with their task,"

So far, she's liking the plan. It's not too hard, she just have to act like she's interested in him and engage him in a conversation. 

"But be careful, he knows who you are. It's a great risk, putting you out there. But that's the only thing that could distract his attention, because Juyeon wouldn't expect you to be there."

Yerin took a deep breath, nodding her head in agreement. She'd be lying if she said she's not nervous or scared. But it needs to be done, she can't just let him live after killing so many people.

Especially because he killed his own sister, her best friend.

゚゚·*:....:*:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*:....:*·゚゚

"Will you two please stop flirting and just focus on training?" Haechan groaned.

Jisung rolled his eyes, looking back at the girl in front of him. They're currently in the training room, Jisung is teaching her how to shoot precisely while walking or running.

"You're just single." Jisung commented.

Renjun lets out a laugh, pointing at Haechan with a mocking look. "He got you there."

This mission is probably their biggest mission yet. Especially for Renjun, instead of staying and monitoring them from the base, he's actually joining them this time. 

Jaemin blasted from his phone, connecting it to the bluetooth speaker before putting his boxing gloves on. Meanwhile Jeno and Mark are practicing on their self defense skills. Chenle is just sitting down, watching them train while Haechan and Renjun- well they're always bickering.

"Here, it's better if you hold the gun like this, that way it won't slip," Jisung said from behind her, reaching out to her hand to fix the way she's holding the gun. She had her eyes fixicated on the target, but if she's moving it'll be hard for her to focus on it.

"Now, try doing it like me. The first one to finish wins. Oh and, try not to get distracted," 

They both walked to the corner of the room before running forwards. He pointed the gun while running, pulling the trigger as he did so. There are 8 targets, so far he already hit 7 targets right in the bullseye.

Yerin didn't know exactly how she's supposed to catch up to him. He's moving too fast, he shot everything perfectly in the blink of an eye and the highest point she achieved was five points. There's only one more target to go and without even realizing it, he's now standing in front of her.

Then the reality hits her, she's supposed to finish first in order to win. She didn't care about her score, she's just determined to beat him. But she got lost inside his eyes, finding his brown orbs really astounding- distracting her from her task.

He had a smirk plastered on his face. He leaned his face closer to her, placing his lips on her lips, making her widen her eyes in utter shock. Then she heard a gunshot, he finished first. He won.

He moved back, that smirk of his remained on his face. Yerin looked at him with a blank look, still trying to process everything. 

"I told you to not get distracted, love."

They soon heard Jaemin's voice calling Jisung out, his hyungs are definitely not going to let him live in piece after seeing what happened. "Jisungie is a grown up now~"

Mark groaned, punching the punching bag repeatedly. "Fucking hell, remind me why am I single again?"

"Because you're Mark Lee." Haechan said in a mocking tone.

The two chuckled, turning around to look at the shooting target. "You did well for an amateur."

"Thanks."

Yerin took a deep breath, preparing herself for what's about to come. This time, Jisung is determined to kill him, he's not going to let go of him. 

He's going to do it his way, doing whatever's necessary to kill him. 

eyyyyyy jisung is a flirt