↻ 41

Tragic ending and an unsettled note- letting out a silent scream.

The mood now changed into a grayish monotony. Broken tales of the two, left alone in the cold winter. Everything turned into a blur, even his memory.

"His body is alive, but his brain isn't."

Brain dead.

He could no longer live, not without any life support. Even with life support, he'll eventually die. He has no chance of recovery now. 

Jisung sat on the couch, glancing at his friend beside him. He's here not as a visitor, but as the witness. The police brought him here, hoping he could tell them what happened that night.

"Jisung, if you don't tell us what happened we can't catch the killer." The policeman said to him, desperate to know what happened because Jisung was in fact the only witness.

"I don't think he'll say anything, I spoke to his therapist. He never said anything, not even a single word." The other policeman informed

The man sighed, looking at Jisung with a look full of hope.

Jisung remembered it all clearly and vividly. How the man threw his body away, how the beautiful white flowers turned into red because of his blood, he remembered it all.

Jisung fiddled with his fingers, still not saying a single word.

"You want him to rest in peace, right? If you tell me what happened, I can catch the killer." The policeman tried again.

But instead of answering his question, Jisung turned his head towards him, his lips forming a sinister smile. "Don't worry, I'll find him. And when I do, I'll give his body to you."

He spoke, causing the policeman to burst into laugter. They thought he was joking because he was just a boy, but his capability was greater than that. He really meant what he said.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

Jisung rolled his sleeves up, loosening his necktie. He just got back from dropping Yerin at her house safely. He told Jaemin to clear up the mess from earlier and he did as he was told, taking the body back to the base.

But the man's not dead, at least for now. He's tied into a chair, his faith is now on Jisung's hand. He was one of the guy that night but he's not the boss. He's not the one they're looking for. 

"Who's your boss?"

The man snickered, feeling the back of his head sting. "She's your girlfriend huh? She got some balls. Not to mention she's kinda hot."

Jisung chuckled, grabbing his collar. "Don't you dare say a thing about her,"

Jisung turned his hand, motioning Jeno to give him his gun. Jeno nods, walking towards him with his favorite knife. Jisung gave him a malevolent smile, pushing the knife to his stomach. His eyes darkened as he released the anger inside of him- his inner monster.

The man screamed in agony, feeling the unbearable pain on his stomach.

"Who are you working for?"

The man chuckled like a maniac, "you really think I'll tell you?"

Jisung tightened the grip on his knife before pulling the knife out, now turning his head towards Renjun. He knew what exactly Jisung meant so he immediately walked towards him along with the files he just gathered about this man.

"Oh look, it's your wife," Jisung started, showing him a picture of his wife. Flipping the paper, he smirked as he saw the man's panicked expression. "And what do we have here? Isn't this your mother?"

"You're insane." 

Jisung lets out a bitter laugh, "oh I'm sorry, did I make you anxious?"

Jisung threw the papers away, grabbing his gun, pointing it straight at him. 

"One," he started counting

But the man said nothing.

"Two,"

Still no answer.

"Well then, goodbye fucker."

Bang!

He shot him right on his head, leaving his body lifeless. Haechan cringed at the sight and Jaemin sighed, he'll have to take away his body again.

"Why'd you kill him?" Chenle groaned

"He's useless." 

Jisung wiped the blood on his hand using his handkerchief, disgusted by the thick red substance. 

"You're being too hard on him." Jeno sighed

"What is he supposed to do? Ask him with an aegyo? Oh come on." Haechan deadpanned, making Jeno hit his head playfully.

"Jaemin just take his body away, we'll figure this out later." Mark said, rubbing his temple in frustration. It's literally 1am and Jisung is still busy killing a man.

Jisung sat down on the chair, watching Jaemin took the man's body away. He's going to find him, the anonymous. He's going to make him pay for ruining his life, for causing a chaos.

And when he does, he'll make sure to make him suffer even greater than him.

ok hi damn jisung u good bro