↻ 34

"Jeno? What are you doing here?" Yerin asked

Jeno flashed her a smile before pointing towards the classroom next to her's. "Jisung's going to ask Yuna about the notes she gave him,"

Yerin stayed quiet for a while, trying to process everything. As soon as realization hits her, she immediately widened her eyes, cursing under her breath. Jeno frowned, looking her in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Look- where is he now? Jisung?" 

She's panicking and he could clearly see that. He knew it all- that Yerin's the one sending him notes. At first he didn't believe it but the moment he saw her handwriting on the wall magazine, he was sure that it's her. Jeno chuckled to himself, thinking about how oblivious Jisung is.

"So Renjun was right, it's not Kim Yuna."

"What?"

"You were the one who left the notes and the snacks on Jisung's table, right?"

"Of course not why would you—"

"It's okay, I won't tell him. He still thinks it's from Yuna anyways." Jeno assured her. Yerin nods her head before running towards the classroom next to her's. 

Opening the door, she immediately searched for Yuna. She's sitting in her seat, playing with her phone. Yerin straightened her posture before clearing her throat, "Kim Yuna, we need to talk."

Everyone in the classroom whispered about them. Yuna looked at her before nodding her head, standing up from her seat. "What is it?"

Standing in the middle of the door, Yerin took a step back, sighing. It's embarassing for her to ask a favor, especially to a new kid. 

"I have a favor to ask you."

Yuna smiled, nodding her head. "Sure! What is it?"

"For the past week I left notes some on Jisung's table along with some snacks, just to cheer him up." Yerin started, making Yuna smile at her. "That's great! Does he like it?"

"I don't know but that's not the problem. He thinks it's from you." Yerin finally said, looking at her with an unexplainable look on her face. Yuna seemed taken aback by her words, clearly not expecting that. "Me? Why me?"

"I only wrote my initials which is 'Y' and your name happened to start with that letter too," Yerin said, rubbing the back of her head awkardly. "The thing is, can you pretend to be the one giving him those notes? He's going to ask you soon, can you please say it's from you?"

Yuna stayed quiet, she noticed the troubled look on Yerin's face. "Sure but, why? Why don't you just say it's from you?"

Yerin smiled, not a sincere one- but a bitter one. "He expects it to be from you, I don't want to ruin his expectations."

"You sure about this?"

"Yeah."

Yuna nods, smiling at the girl in front of her. If Yerin could describe her, she's definitely she opposite of her. Outgoing, bubbly, nice, and just everything she's not. 

Yerin turned around with a heavy sigh, walking towards her classroom as a feeling of burden and regret started to blooming inside her.

────────────♡⋆.࿔*────

"Kim Yuna," Jisung called, his voice sounded colder than usual as he walked towards the bench. The cold air brushes through his skin, wondering why she's sitting alone in the school's park.

Yuna closed her book as she turned her head towards him, remembering what Yerin told her earlier. Jisung stood in front of her, showing her all of the notes, "you were the one who gave this to me, right?"

She wanted to say no, but she promised to lie about it so she nods her head. "Yeah, uh do you like it?"

Jisung chuckled bitterly, putting the notes back inside his pocket.

"If I say yes will you leave me again?"

Yuna opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. 

"I knew it." He said quietly

"Jisung it was never my intentions to leave you."

"But you did. You left me when I needed you the most," He said, letting all of his emotions he has been keeping to himself. "You don't understand and I'm not sure if you'll be able to."

Yuna looked down, feeling guilty for leaving him back then. "I'm sorry."

"Why? Just- why?" He asked, eyes glistening with tears

"Jisung, you know we won't ever work, right? Back then, even until now, I'm sure you know that," she said

Jisung looked away from her, trying to hold back the tears from falling down.

"I know I won't ever understand, but if only you looked closer to those aroud you, maybe you will find someone who could understand you," 

Standing up, she smiled at the boy in front of her, recalling their childhood memories together. His features remained the same and he's still the mysterious kid who keeps everything to himself.

"I don't want you to make the same mistake as I did. You don't want to waste the people who truly care about you."

hello there so for y'all asking on the previous chapter yes i have 18 subjects cuz i have the non-igcse and igcse subjects so yea that's why i have so many exams:)