↻ 50

"Are you sure this will work?" 

"Positive."

All six of them are currently standing in front of a house. It's Lee Sangyeon's house, one of Juyeon's closest friend. Jisung thought of this idea as a bait, to make him mad, furious.

Haechan took the tablet out of his bag along with the bombs. He raised an eyebrow to Jaemin, signalling him to take the bombs. "But aren't we being too obvious? He'll definitely know that it's us."

Chenle nods, he's in charge of making plans but this time, they're following Jisung. "Yeah Jisung, won't it be to obvious?"

Jisung smirked, taking his gun from his pocket before loading it. "The more obvious it is, the better."

"Why?" Asked Mark, still not understanding anything.

"I'll tell you later. Now, Renjun-hyung how's the cctv? Is everything secured?"

"Yes it's safe now you can get it, he's currently alone in his work room, his housemaid is currently in the garden so watch out for that."

Jeno nods, crossing the road along with the rest of them. It's not their first time following Jisung's plan, that boy is the true definition of intelligent. He may not think the same way as others, but he's always way ahead.

Carefully planned and sorted out.

Jeno broke the window next to the door using his elbow, putting his hand in to unlock the door. He twisted the door knob, opening the door.

Entering the house, it looked even more complex than they thought it would be. It's full of hallways and doors, it's quite hard to guess which way's which.

Jaemin groaned. "Now what?"

Haechan smirked, taking of a really small device from his pocket, it's so small that you could barely notice it. Putting it down on the floor, the simple cube turned into a cube-like-bug shape. He then took his phone, connecting it to the device.

"It's that a mini cctv?" Mark asked.

"Yup."

Jeno raised an eyebrow, quite impressed with that. "Where'd you get it?"

"You know I'm good at making deals, this didn't even cost me a single penny. Now, let's see."

He moved the thing with his phone, seeing the camera as he did so. The house looks pretty empty which is quite odd.

"That's weird, why is it so quiet and empty?"

Haechan continued to move the little camera until he found a room, the work room. And there he is, Lee Sangyeon sitting on his sofa while reading a book.

"Great, now we can move." Jeno said, leading the way as he said so.

They walked together towards his work room. Any one from them could kill this guy easily, it's just the matter of which method they're going to use.

Jeno would probably just shoot him in the head as soon as he opened the door while Haechan, he would probably torture him first and then when he felt like that's enough he'll shoot his head.

As for Mark and Jisung, they're pretty similar except for the fact that Jisung is rather straight-forward, he only does what needs to be done. While Mark, he would occasionally add things up in the surroundings of the vicitim.

Chenle and Jaemin are quite similar, they're not usually assigned to assassin a specific guy, they're usually assigned to kill a whole group or association. They just set up a bomb and the next thing the know is that they're all dead.

"I'll take care of him." Jisung said quickly.

The rest of them nods, it's his plan anyways. Surely he had something else in mind, something the rest of them didn't know about.

Jisung was smart enough to know that as soon as they open the door they need to kill him immediately, or else the chances of him telling Juyeon about this in any way is very high. 

Jisung puts his hand on the door handle as the rest of them moved back. He counted to five before opening the door and to his surprise, the man didn't even notice his presence. He was too absorbed in reading that book on his hand he didn't even notice him opening the door.

"Mrs. Kim, just leave my coffee on the table," He said, assuming that it was his housemaid

Jisung smirked, walking closer into him. 

"Mrs. Kim I told you—" He stopped, looking up to see an unfamiliar face standing right in front of him. "Do I look fucking look like Mrs. Kim? Well no, right? Right then, goodbye Lee Sangyeon."

With that he shot him right in the middle of his head.

"Guys you need to get out now! There are men coming inside the house!" Said Renjun.

Mark nods, immediately taking the lead. Jaemin started dropping the bombs on the floor as he walked along with the rest of them.

"Hey!"

Haechan smirked, raising an eyebrow at the men standing a few meters away from them. Jeno raised his gun up, shooting him right on his chest causing his body to fall backwards immediately.

Haechan cracked his knuckles, walking towards them before taking his knife out, throwing it at one of them. It landed right on his chest. He then took his gun with his other hand, shooting the others with it.

"We need to leave now!" Mark reminded, and they nod, following him towards the exit door. To their surprise, there are many man surrounding them right when they exit the house.

"Where the fuck do they come from?" Jeno asked.

"Don't worry, I already told Taeyong-hyung to give us a ride."

"What? How?"

As if it's on cue, they heard a loud sound of gunshots. Not just a normal gunshot, but a machine gun. A black car appeared and the man who drove the car lower down the window, it's Jaehyun.

"Get in!"

They ran towards the car right away, entering it right on time as Jaemin blew up the whole house, controlling the bomb from his watch. The rest of them watched as the house exploded.

"So Jisung, what's the reason?"

A smile curved on his lips, looking outside the window. 

"We'll give him a taste of his own medicine, playing his own game. That way, he'll feel threatened, and it's easier to take him down when he's most vulnerable."

"But why would he feel threatened if one of his friend died? He literally killed his own sister as if she's nothing." Jaemin stated.

He's right, Juyeon is definitely not going to be affected by his death, he's not going to be sad about it or whatsoever.

"You're right, but Juyeon is childish, he hates losing. We're challenging him and it makes him think that we're ahead of him, and when he thinks so, it'll be easier for us to kill him."

Chenle frowned. "How'd you know that?"

"Because I'm exactly like that too."

hi hi hi sorry for the late update i'm really busy w school these days:(