↻ 52

Jisung and Yerin sat on the sofa, his arms wrapped around her body tightly. They're currently watching a tv show on netflix in their base, the dream base.

"Oh god, these two lovebirds, give me a little space." Haechan rolled his eyes, pushing Jisung away to sit right in the middle of him and Yerin.

"Hyung! Sit somewhere else." Jisung groaned.

Haechan only chuckled, enjoying what he's doing now- pestering Jisung and Yerin. He puts his arm around Yerin's shoulder, earning a sharp glare from the younger boy. "So Yerin, do you want to uh, have a little sushi date sometime?"

Yerin knew that he's doing this all on purpose so she laughed at him, glancing on her boyfriend. "Go get yourself a girlfriend if you're so lonely, don't take mine."

Haechan pretended to be hurt by his words as he gasped dramatically. "How could you?"

Yerin just sit there, enjoying the two bickering. 

"Fine then, see you later Yerin!"

As soon as Haechan left, Jisung immediately wrapped his arms around her again, making the girl chuckle at his behaviour. "You're cute."

He scoffed. "Me? Cute? Have you seen yourself? That's what you call cute, not me."

They continued watching for a while, it was all great until Mark stormed to the living room. "Jisung, we got a code red."

Jisung frowned, immediately standing up from the sofa. "What? Now?"

"Yes we need to leave now." Mark said, unaware of the clueless girl sitting in the sofa. "But what about Yerin?"

Mark opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He sighed, closing the both of his eyes shut. "They found our base, we can't drop her back to her house."

"But we can't just leave her!"

Yerin awkwardly shook her head, not wanting to make the situation even more difficult. "No, no it's fine. I'll just ask my driver to pick me up."

"Hyung, we have 10 minutes left. We need to leave as soon as possible." Jeno quickly reminded before going back to the other room.

"Don't. Just come with us." Haechan said as he entered the living room, shocking both Jisung and Yerin.

"What?" Mark gave him an unbelievable look.

"According to my calculation, it takes at least 15 minutes for your driver to arrive here, and we only have approximately around 9 minutes left now. If you take the bus or the subway, even if you leave now, the chances of Juyeon finding you is high because you're his target." Haechan explained.

"Wait hold up- Juyeon? Lee Juyeon?" Yerin widened her eyes and Jisung opened his mouth agape. She's not supposed to know about this. "Well yeah—"

"We don't have time for this, just go with us Yerin." Renjun said, giving Jisung his gun.

Yerin turned around to look at Jisung, hoping he'd explain to her. Jisung sighed, intertwining their hands together, ignoring that look on her face. "Let's go."

They all walked towards the basement, hopping into their car. Yerin just followed them, sitting next to Jisung and Jaemin. "Where are we going?"

Jaemin flashed her a smile. "Our main base."

✧⋆—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

"Jisung, you never told me you're going to bring your girlfriend." Taeyong said, raising an eyebrow. 

Jisung scratched his neck, letting out an awkward laugh. "Uh yeah, it was urgent. That's why she's here."

"I never even knew you had a girlfriend, what's your name?" Jaehyun asked, smiling at her.

"Yerin, Choi Yerin."

"Welcome to NCT's base, Yerin. You'll be staying with us for now." Said Johnny.

Yerin frowned. "For now? You mean I'm staying here?"

"Uh, yeah?" 

"Oh no, I can't. My brothers will be so mad if they found out that I'm not at home." 

Mark chuckled at her. "Don't worry, I'll tell Yeonjun about it. He knows we're uh, you know a mafia."

Yerin opened her mouth agape, first they mentioned Juyeon now this? Today is definitely one of the most unexpecting days for her.

"Alright, now we need to focus on our mission. Dream, come with me." Taeyong said, motioning for them to follow him to the meeting room.

Jisung turned to look at her, patting her head lightly. "I'll be back."

Yerin took a seat at the couch, sitting next to the man who asked for her name earlier. 

"Oh right, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Jaehyun, this is Yuta, and that's Jungwoo. We're in the NCT 127 unit. I'm sure the dreamies have somehow explained to you about or system, right?"

"Yeah, they did."

"Brilliant. So tell me, how did you two know each other? You and Jisung." 

Yerin smiled. "We're in the same class. Our parents are close friends well not exactly close friends but business friends I must say."

"Interesting. Aren't you shocked when you first found out that he's in a gang?"

Yuta playfully slapped his shoulder, laughing at the tense look on Yerin's face. "Chill man, you're making her nervous."

Yerin chuckled, shaking her head. "No, no, it's okay. Yeah I was surprised, very surprised,"

Jaehyun nods, it's not usual for a high school kid to be in a gang, in a mafia group. They're supposed to be enjoying their lives with their friends or studying for their exams but instead of that, he's out here killing people.

"Is this about the anonymous? That's why they moved here?" Yerin asked.

Jungwoo nods. "Yeah, it's not safe for them to stay there that's why they moved here. They also found Wayv's base, that's why they got Yangyang."

Yerin nodded her head, debating whether she should ask another question again. "Do you perhaps, know anything about Lee Juyeon?"

Yuta shook his head. "No, I don't. Taeyong assigned this mission to the dreamies, you should ask them."

With her being here, it's all finally going down. She's still clueless about everything yet danger is approaching her from her back.

 She's still clueless about everything yet danger is approaching her from her back

ohohoh it goes down down baby