↻ 43

Jisung yawned, stretching his body before standing up to grab his hoodie. Just then, he heard a 'ding' from his phone. Frowning, he hastily put his hoodie on, grabbing his phone that was on the table.

unknown number

Careful there, you don't want her to end up the same way, right?

Jisung felt his heart skip a beat, unsure of how to feel about this. He shook his head, locking his phone before looking at his own reflection in the mirror, trying to stay calm. He exited his room, walking towards the living room, sitting next to Jeno.

But then his phone ringed again.

unknown number

I've warned you.

He rolled his eyes, shaking hhis head once more. Jeno seemed to notice his agitated expression, nudging his shoulder lightly. "What's wrong?"

Jisung shook his head. "Nothing."

unknown number

I must say, she's such a beauty

Jisung ignored the messages again, but he soon felt a weird feeling inside of him- worry. He took his phone, dialing Yerin just to make sure she's safe, or at least at home.

"Hello?"

He cleared his throat, inching away from Jeno. "Where are you?"

"At home, why?"

Jisung sighed in relief, at least she's safe there, right?

"Just stay at home, alright?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just listen to what I said, okay?"

He heard her mumble a small 'yes' before he ended the call. But this odd feeling still lingered inside of him. It was about to fade away until he got another message.

unknown number

Choi Yerin, the next target.

He immediately stood up, surprising Jeno as he did so. As if it's on cue, Mark entered the room with a panicked expression on his face.

"We have a code red!" Mark informed as he hastily grabbed his gun, taking his keys from the table.

"Great, what is it this time?" Haechan grumbled.

Renjun stood up, taking Jisung's laptop with him. "It's the anonymous."

"Again?" Jeno frowned.

"What is he up to this time?"

Chenle ruffled his hair in frustration. "He attacked our main base."

"Main base?" Jaemin widened his eyes. 

The main base is the most important base out of all the other bases. That's where they keep all of their important informations.

"Jisung I really think we should stop accessing that dark web." Said Renjun, making the younger boy frown. "What do you mean?"

"He managed to get most of our informations, including Yerin."

────────────♡⋆.࿔*────

Taeyong looked at his youngest member in horror, watching him torture one of the guy who worked for the anonymous. 

"Trust me hyung, I'm just as terrified as you are." Haechan said, patting his shoulder lightly.

"What's with him anyways?" Jaehyun asked, still watching him from outside of the room, only watching him through the window. "He was the one who gave the anonymous the information about Yerin."

Jisung had never felt this frantic before, it's like all of his anger exploded at the same time. He took his gun, harshly pushing it against the guy's lower abdomen, earning a loud scream from him.

"Who's your boss? I'm sure you know one of your friend dissapeared," he started before giving him a sinister smile, whispering in his ear. "I killed him."

"You're crazy, just as he described." The man spat.

Jisung raised one of his eyebrows, obviously pissed by his answer. Throwing his knife away, the took his gun, shooting the man's left leg, earning another painful scream from him.

"He created the monster inside me, he's the one to blame here,"

In fact, he's right. He was just a little boy, a pure little boy when he saw his friend being killed right in front of his eyes. He struggled with that trauma for years, not noticing that he's starting to become like him- the anonymous himself.

Pointing the gun to his head, Jisung smirked. "Now choose, tell me, or die."

The man stayed quiet for a while, not wanting to risk his life. But he didn't want to die either.

"Alright, alright! He never told me his name, but I do know his sister's name,"

Jisung frowned, waiting patiently for him to say the name.

"Chaeyoung, Lee Chaeyoung."

uhhhhh okayyy

uhhhhh okayyy