ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏ; ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ

Yerin smiled at her brother, looking at them with a proud look on her face. Just as her father said, her brothers are the heir of the company and now Yeonjun is officially the CEO. Soobin had just graduated high school when his father gave him a decent position in the company.

Beomgyu on the other hand, he's still focusing on his school for another year before he can finally join his brothers. He didn't mind though, if he were to choose his job, he would've chosen another job. Which is why he decided to take sports car racing because he wants to be a car racer.

And surprisingly, his father approved that.

"Yerin, do I look okay?" Yeonjun asked as he stood in front of the mirror.

It's his first day as the CEO and he would be lying if he said he's not nervous. Yerin just chuckled at her brother. "No,"

Yeonjun glared at her making the girl grin at his miffed face. "Just kidding! You look great don't worry about that."

"God you're so annoying. You're lucky you're my sister," said Yeonjun.

Yerin took her bag, preparing to go to school. It's the start of a new year and she's very exited to start a new chapter in her life.

"Is your boyfriend going to pick you up?"

Yerin hummed. "Yeah, he'll be here in a few minutes."

"Yo Yerin, your boyfriend is already here with his new car." Beomgyu informed.

"Well alright then, good luck today and you too." She said, turning her head towards Soobin. 

Soobin ruffled her hair, giving her a warm smile. "Enjoy your day today, little one."

Yerin walked out of her house, seeing Jisung standing right in front of his new car. This time, it's a dark green color and she could already tell that it's a Lamborghini because all of his cars are Lamborghini.

"New car huh?"

Jisung gave her a smug look, looking at his car with a proud look on his face. "I just got it yesterday, nice isn't it?"

Jisung opened the door for her and she directly hopped into his brand new car. Jisung then closed the door for her before he himself get inside of the car.

"I heard Yuna transferred to another school again." Jisung said, starting the engine. 

Yerin raised an eyebrow, she didn't really have any serious problem with her but she definitely would enjoy her life better without her in it. She kind of felt bad for her, she was indeed a nice girl. "It would've been better if it was Mina but oh well."

"Just enjoy two more years making her life miserable, love." Jisung joked, making the girl laugh.

It's gonna be another long year for them, but whatever's ahead of them, they're gonna get through it together.

───♡༉───

Later that day, the dreamies and Yerin decided to hang out in their usual place, the dream base. At first they were just watching some horror movies, but it scared the shit out of Jisung so they stopped, laughing at how the boy jumped in fear.

"Damn Park Jisung, you act like an actual psychopath but you're scared of clowns." Haechan mocked, laughing at the poor boy who's currently clinging on Yerin's hand.

"I'm not!" He denied, although he's very scared.

"Let's just play something else." Renjun said.

Jeno nods. "What about hide and seek?"

"Sure, the winner will get a prize." Yerin agreed as she stood up from the couch.

Jaemin and Chenle looked at each other before turning their heads towards the girl. "What prize?"

"We'll see about that later, let's just start."

They all did rock paper scissors and Mark and Jeno got the role as the seeker and the rest will hide. 

"We're going to count to twenty!" Mark yelled from the living room.

Yerin immediately ran towards the storage room because that's the only place she knows in this base.

But unfortunately for her, Jaemin was already there first. 

"Find another place, this is my spot!"

Yerin groaned, not finding a place to hide yet. She could clearly Mark and Jeno's voices, five more seconds left and she still doesn't have anywhere to hide.

She began to panic, running towards the end of the hall. 

"Nineteen, twenty. Ready or not here we come!"

Yerin looked back, her eyes widening in panic. But what surprised her the most was when suddenly she felt an arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her body behind the curtains.

"Wha—"

"Shh. You don't want the to find us, do you?" 

She immediately recognized that voice and that it belongs to Park Jisung. Yerin sighed in relief, looking up at her boyfriend with a smile. They stayed there for a few minutes, just standing behind the curtains while waiting for either Mark or Jeno.

Surprisingly, Mark and Jeno didn't even go near their area. They're starting to get bored and they were sure that almost everyone got caught already. Then an idea sparked into Jisung's mind, a cheeky one.

"Can I get my prize now?"

Yerin raised an eyebrow at him. "Your prize? We haven't won yet, dummy."

"But we will. Just give me the prize, I'm sure we'll win."

"And if we don't?"

Jisung shrugged. "Well then that'll be a bummer."

Yerin chuckled at her boyfriend's behaviour, she finds it funny whenever he acts like this. "Alright then, close your eyes."

Jisung obeyed her, closing the both of his eyes shut. At first it was just the darkness, he couldn't see anything. Until he felt something warm against his lips.

She kissed him.

Jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her body closer, returning their kiss. He loves it when she starts the first move because usually, Yerin is not the type of person to make a move first.

She tangled her fingers on his hair, pulling his hair softly. Just when he was about to kiss her again, the curtains suddenly moved, making the two of them jolt in surprise. But it wasn't Mark nor Jeno who opened the curtain, it was Haechan.

"Aha! Found you!" 

Jisung groaned, looking at the older boy with an annoyed look. "Thanks for ruining the moment, hyung."

Haechan smirked at him, giving him a smug look. "My pleasure."

Yerin grinned at the sight in front of her. Her life had never been this perfect before. It's not actually perfect, but he filled the vacancy inside her, and now she's living her life again as the old Yerin- the happy one.

She also filled the vacancy inside of him, putting back the missing puzzle pieces together. They truly are meant to be with each other.

 They truly are meant to be with each other

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PARK JISUNG!!