↻ 17

Yerin yawned, covering her mouth as she did so. She's late for her first class but strangely, everyone's still in the corridor, gathering around. She spotted Ryujin there and she immediately went to her.

"Why's everyone outside?"

Ryujin turned towards her friend, pointing at the crowds in front of them. She could barely see anything because of it. "There's a new kid."

Yerin's eye widen at her words, looking at Ryujin in disbelief. "New kid? In the middle of the school year?"

"I know, it's really weird. She's in the classroom right now." Ryujin nodded, somehow it's kind of strange for someone to move in the middle of the school year unless it's something really urgent. "A boy or a girl?" 

"A girl."

As soon as she said that, Yerin's facial expression changed. She doesn't want anyone else to rule this school except for her. Everyone fears her, and if that new girl took her spot it wouldn't be pleasing to her. 

"Move." She said coldly to the boy in front of her, trying to get through the crowds. The boy pushed her back, "hey wha— oh Y-Yerin, I'm so sorry for that."

Rolling her eyes, she pushed the boy away as she squeezed herself through the crowds. She stood right in front of the classroom, looking at the girl sitting inside. She had a short straight hair with thin bangs. She smirked to herself, entering the classroom without even knocking.

She gave her a cold look, eyeing the girls around her- her classmates. She crossed her arms on her chest as she made her way towards her, now standing in front of her.

"So," she started, looking at the girl from head-to-toe.

"You're the new kid?"

The girl flashed her a smile, nodding her head. She gave her hands out, wanting to shake hands with her. "Yes I am, nice to meet you."

Yerin only stared at her hand blankly before chuckling to herself. "I don't shake hands with new people."

"O-oh alright—"

"Your name." Yerin said, cutting the girl off. She frowned, looking at the girl in front of her in confusion. "Sorry?"

"What's your name?" 

"Oh my name is Yuna, Kim Yuna."

────────────♡⋆.࿔*────

Jisung sighs, harshly plopping his head on the table. It's math class now, the class he hates the most. Although he hates all of the subjects, math is the one he hates the most.

"Alright class, that's it for now. I hope you all can collect your homework on time." Mr. Yoon said before packing his things, leaving the classroom.

Jisung sighs in relief, standing up to walk towards the canteen. But before he could walk through the door, someone stopped him by standng in front of him. He groaned, looking at the girl in front of him in annoyance. "What again, Choi Yerin?"

"Nothing." She said, grinning to herself. She loves pestering him, somehow the look on his face when she keeps on bugging him about something is funny to her. "Okay then move."

"No."

"I said move."

"Oh shut up, Ji."

"For fucks sake don't call me that!"

Yerin chuckled, but before she could reply to his words Jisung already pushed her aside, exiting the classroom. Yerin rolled her eyes as she followed him. "Oh come on, where are you going anyways?"

Jisung sighs as he stopped, turning around to face the girl. He was about to snap at her until she saw a familiar face from afar, right at the end of the corridor. He felt like his whole world stopped, not believing what his eyes just saw. It couldn't possibly be her, right?

"Hello? Earth to Jisung? Are you even listening?" Yerin said, snapping his fingers in front of his face. Jisung turned his head towards her again. "Nothing I thought I just saw, something."

But little did he know, it's really her.

i'm so sorry for the late update i'm busy with school and i have extra classes until 9pm shshdhshh