↻ 31

"The show's starting in 10 minutes." Seojun informed and they all nod, walking inside the venue. Yerin walked inside next to Jisung, looking at his outfit. He's wearing a suit again, a different more. She loves the fact that he's much taller than her, even when she's wearing heels.

"You look nice." She quietly said, earning a scoff from the boy. Turning around to look at her, he raised one of his eyebrows, giving her a smug smile. "I always look good."

"Oh right, I heard you two are dating." Seora, Yerin's mother said as she smiled widely. Her father turned to look at her, frowning at the sight of them standing close to each other. "Really?"

Yerin turned to look at Jisung, panicking. Jisung gave her a confused look, clearly not knowing what's going on. Beomgyu on the other hand, well he's trying to hold himself for not laughing his ass off. 

"N-no! We're just friends, yeah."

Jisung's mother chuckled. "That doesn't seem like it. But oh well, the show's starting soon."

Yerin sighed in relief, glad that her father didn't ask anything about it or else he'll probably scold her to death. Yerin sat down next to Jisung and just a few minutes after that, the show started. It was only a few minutes since the show started but they're both slowly losing interest in the show. Especially Jisung, he didn't want to be here in the first place.

"I'm going to the toilet." Jisung said to his father and he nodded in approval. He stood up, leaving his seat. Yerin knew that he used that just as an excuse to get out of this place, so she stood up, excusing herself to the toilet not long after he left.

And she was right. He's standing outside of the venue, taking his car key from his pocket. Yerin lets out a small chuckle before walking towards him, tapping his shoulder lightly. "Going to the toilet huh?"

Jisung scoffed, rolling his eyes at her words. "Oh please, that show is boring."

"You can't just leave like that." She said, following him towards his car. Jisung chuckled lowly, unlocking his car. "Of course I can."

Yerin didn't even know how he managed to get his car here because she saw him coming here with his parents using his father's car. He must've planned this all, which is why his car is here.

"You've planned all of this, did you?"

"Of course I did. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a show to ditch," He said, closing the door. Yerin walked to the other side of the car, entering his car as she sat down on the passangers seat next to him. "What are you doing?"

"Coming with you, duh." She said as if it's not clear enough to tell. "No I mean- why?"

"Just go wherever you want, I don't want to waste another 2 hours of my life there anyways,"

Jisung scoffed before hitting the gas. He didn't exactly know where to go, he was about to go to the base but with Yerin with him now, that's probably not the best thing to do. He turned on the radio, loving the soft tune that's currently playing in the radio.

Yerin hummed along to the song, enjoying the night ride with him. Turning around to look at the boy next to her, she remembered what her mother told her earlier. Her words are still ringing inside her mind crystal clear. "Where are we going?"

Jisung took a quick glance at the girl before looking at the road again, a small smile plastered on his face. "You'll see."

Not long after that they arrived in his favorite place in the entire city. It's quite far up in the hills, but the scenery looks beautiful from up here. It's near the Namsan Hills and the N tower, his favorite place to visit when he was little.

He got off his car and Yerin joined him, standing near the cliff. The air is so much better up here, they could see the beautiful city lights below them. Yerin smiled at the beautiful sight, loving the scenery. "It's beautiful."

"I like to go here whenever I'm feeling down, it makes me feel nice. I don't even know why." Jisung admitted, turning to look at the girl next to him. She nods her head, understanding why he likes this place so much. It's indeed a beautiful place to be with, looking at the beautiful city under the starlight.

She could feel butterflies inside her stomach getting wild as she turnes to look at him. "You're very unexpected, Park Jisung."

He grinned at her words, still looking at the beautiful scenery. "Am I?"

"Yeah. You're a straight A student who happened to be a member in a mafia group and now you're acting very delicate." 

"What can I say? I'm just amazing." 

Yerin scoffed, playfully hitting his arm. "You're so full of yourself,"

"Do you remember when I accidentally took your laptop instead of mine?"

Jisung lets out a low laugh, remembering the stupid incident. "Right, you're so stupid back then. Even now actually."

"But at least we get to know each other because of that."

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?"

Yerin laughed at his question, nodding her head. "Of course it is!" 

Jisung shrugged. "Sure whatever."

Smiling to herself, she began to question herself about her feelings. This is probably the happiest moment in her life after three years. He made her smile again, a genuine one.

"Thank you." She quietly said, looking straight into his eyes, illuminating under the starlight beautifully. "For what?" 

"Just, thank you." 

Jisung snickered, turning his head away from her again. While looking up at those stars in the sky, even though it's too far to reach, they both have their own galaxy right here. The tingling feeling of the cold air brushes through their skin, sending shivers down their spine.

It's another cold night. But the difference is- it's filled with comfort and happiness.

 But the difference is- it's filled with comfort and happiness

cute