↻ 29

Yerin stared at the boy in front of her in disebelief, running out of words to say. She has always been astounded by him, but she never thought he would be out here, casually killing someone, specifically her neighbor.

"W-why? Did you just kill him?"

Jisung sighed, still holding his left shoulder tightly. He doesn't want her to be involved in this. "You won't understand so please—"

"You're bleeding! Oh god Park Jisung, is this why you always have wounds on your face?"

"Yeah but—"

"Are you mad? I don't even know where you get that gun, you should know better. What am I supposed to say when the police came? You just killed—" Yerin nagged at him like an angry mother, infuriating him. "You will not tell anyone about this."

It's her first time seeing him this mad, his icy stare turned into a fiery glare. The reason why she called him earlier was because she panicked and he's the first person that came to her mind, she didn't even know why. It's like her body moved on its own.

"But- why?"

Jisung sighs in defeat, finally deciding to tell her. "It's my job."

Yerin looked at him in a puzzled look, still not understanding the whole situation. How could killing someone be a job? 

"Your job?"

"I'm in a mafia gang,"

Yerin widened her eyes as soon as she heard what he said. No one would expect the straight A student Park Jisung to be a part of a mafia gang, he's basically the perfect boy everyone wants to be with. 

"Look Yerin, don't ever tell anyone about this. And please, don't ever ask me about this again. I don't want you to be involved in this. I'm not in the mood to talk about this." He said before walking to his car, taking the key from his pocket. Yerin hastily followed him, grabbing him by his right hand. "But you're bleeding."

Jisung shurggs her hand off him, looking at her with his usual cold stare. "I'm fine. Just go back home Yerin and do me a favor by keeping that pretty little mouth of yours shut."

That was all he said before getting into his car, driving back to the base.

°.✩┈┈∘*˃̶୨୧˂̶*∘┈┈✩.°

Tell me, with your sweet smile.

Jisung felt his whole body trembling as he remembered what happened. The moonlight, the flowers, the thick red blood- everything. The voices of his past echoes inside his mind repeatedly like a broken disk as he sat down on the floor, feeling his head spinning.

He's scared, terrified by himself. By what he had become. It continues even when he runs away, he's caught in a lie. He just woke up from this reality-like dream, but once again he got swallowed up by a nightmare-like day once again.

I can't be free from this lie, give me back my smile.

He lets out a strangled scream, but no matter how hard he tried his voice just won't come out. He lied down on the floor as time goes by on its own, without a single apology. He questioned himself, why must it happen to him? 

He did nothing wrong, he was just a pure boy. 

Pull me from this hell, I can't be free from this pain.

It scares him everytime he woke up in his room, still alive, still breathing. He's still the same person as he was before, but an overgrown lie is trying to swallow him. He needs someone, he just doesn't know how to verbalize his feelings.

He hated admitting that he's weak, that he also has concerns and feelings. He preferred to be left alone, although deep down, he wanted someone to comfort him.

He's caught in a lie, caught in a black hole of his past.

───♡༉───

Jisung completely ignored Yerin, as if she's a ghost that he couldn't see. Yerin was slowly getting fed up by his behaviour, it annoyed her if he kept on acting like this. He didn't attend school for three days and now he's ignoring her, great.

She then remembered about his shoulder from a few days ago. He must've been in pain for the last few days. She followed him, walking towards his locker.

"How's your uh, shoulder?" 

Jisung shrugged.

"Oh come on, until when are you going to ignore me?"

"Until I die."

Yerin rolled her eyes. She then heard a chuckle from behind her, making her turn around in an instant. There stood the famous Lee Donghyuck with a smirk plestered on his face. "He's been worse, trust me." 

"How'd you know?"

"I'm in the same gang with him." He shrugged as if it's a small thing. Yerin widened her eyes, looking at the older boy in front of her. "So does that mean all of the Dreamies are—"

"Hyung, why'd you told her?" Jisung whined, glaring at the girl beside him. Haechan chuckled, shaking his head lightly. "Relax, it's only her. Besides, she already knew about it."

Jisung scoffed, shutting his locker shut. "You better keep your words, or else I wouldn't even hesitate to shoot you,"

He walked closer towards the girl, giving her one last glare. "And just so you know, I never miss."

hello how r y'all feelin