↻ 5

Yerin scrolled through her phone, not knowing what to do anymore. She looked at the clock and it's already 11pm and her brothers are still in Taehyun's place. So she decided to go downstairs to grab some midnight snacks.

She got off her bed, putting her bunny slippers on. She walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge only to find Beomgyu's leftover cake. She smiled, knowing Beomgyu will be mad if she eats his cake. 

She was about to take the cake when suddenly the doorbell rings. She frowned, wondering who it might be. It couldn't be her brothers because they have the key so they would just enter staright away. 

The doorbell rings again as Yerin made her way towards the door. She was thinking about ignoring it but the doorbell rings again, so she decided to open it.

She took a deep breath, slolwy unlocking the door. Once she opened the door, she was expecting some old man or a weird guy but instead- it's a young boy.

Yerin frowned, recognizing the guy as soon as she saw him. "Park Jisung?"

As soon as she said that, the boy immediately pushed her inside, closing the door behind him. Yerin gave him a weird look. "What are you—"

"Shut up, someone might've followed me. Now give me back my laptop." He said, cutting her off

"Why would someone—"

Jisung groaned. "Just give me my laptop back okay? That's all I want."

Jisung gave her back her laptop and Yerin sighs, nodding her head. She told Jisung to wait for her there as she walked back upstairs to her room to take his laptop.

Jisung looked around the house, noticing that the furnitures are mostly white and minimalist. There are a few paintings on the wall, and a big family picture. Jisung is not very close with any of her brothers because none of them are in the same class of him, but he knows all of her brothers. 

He looked closely at the picture, recognizing her brothers immediately. Her parents looked young for their age, especially her mother. Even in her late 40s she still managed to look young and beautiful.

"Here's your laptop." Yerin said, startling the tall boy

Jisung nods. "Alright then."

He turned around, walking towards the door. He was about to leave just like that when suddenly Yerin grabbed his hand, making him turn around, raising one of his eyebrows. "I have a question."

"What?"

"How'd you know your laptop was with me?"

Jisung stayed quiet. He couldn't tell her that he could easily track his laptop because he's a mafia member, he needs to make an excuse. "Oh right, you know uh that find my laptop thing."

Yerin snapped her fingers, nodding her head. "Ah right. Alright then, sorry for taking your laptop."

Jisung just nods. Just before he was about to turn around, the door suddenly opens, revealing three tall boys. Yerin widened her eyes, opening her mouth in complete shock.

"Yerin we're ba— who the fuck is this?"

——☁︎✨——

"Mind to explain why you're here in the middle of the night, alone with my little sister?" Yeonjun asks, crossing his arms on his chest.

Jisung sat down on the couch with Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu standing in front of him, looking like he's ready to beat the fuck out of him. 

"And you young lady, what were you two doing?" Beomgyu asks, raising one of his eyebrows

Yerin sighs, rolling her eyes. "Nothing! I accidentally mistook my laptop as his earlier today, so he came here to take his laptop back."

"That's all?" Soobin frowned

"Yes, that's all."

Yeonjun turned his head towards the boy in front of him, looking at him from his head to toe. "What's your name again?"

Jisung looked up, not daring to look at Yeonjun straight in his eyes. "U-uh Park J-Jisung."

"Park Jisung huh? Alright then, Park Jisung. If I ever saw you again with my little sister, I'm going to assume that there's something between you two and if there is something," Yeonjun stopped, looking at the poor boy with sharp eyes

"You're dead if you hurt her." 

Jisung nods his head, not wanting to deal with her brothers. Yes he's a mafia member, but 1 vs 3 is just too much for him. Plus, her brothers are taller than him. Especially Soobin. He thought he was tall but apparently her brothers are giants.

"Alright, now leave." 

Yerin looked at him in pity, mouthing a sorry. Well, today is definitely not his day at all.

ahhdafhhdahf yeonjun as an over protective brother yes