↻ 54

"Great, now shoot,"

Yerin pulled the trigger, hitting the the target, earning 6 points. Taeyong looked at her in surprise, not expecting her to be good at shooting. "Not bad, well actually, that's good."

Yerin smirked, putting the gun down. Taeyong took her to one of the training rooms, he wanted to see how skilled she is. Or at least is she's capable of all of this.

"Of course, I'm not that terrible."

What made him even more surprised is the fact that she passed the physical test- basically because she has a black belt in taekwondo. She's definitely better than he thought she would be. 

Grabbing the gun again before squinting her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she then pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting the center area of the target, earning 8 points.

Taeyong smiled at her, nodding his head in approval. "Marvelous. You're actually way better than I expected you to be."

"What? Do you expect me to be bad at this?" She chuckled, sitting down to grab her drink. "Well yeah, I thought because you're one of the Choi, you won't be good at these kinds of things."

"Well that's where you're wrong," she said plainly.

She took the gun again, standing up on her position before. Raising her hand, she aimed towards the center of the target. "My family isn't as lovely as you all think. There's much more than that."

Pulling the trigger, the bullet flew towards the target, hitting right in the center. She earned 10 points. Taeyong smiled, he's really liking her. 

"You're great, no wonder Jisung likes you. But I do have a tip for you," he said, giving her the water bottle back. "Don't fall for his games."

Yerin frowned, opening the bottle cap. "What do you mean?"

"He's always up to something. I know his feelings for you are very much real, but what goes on inside his mind is what you need to watch out for. One second he could act like he's fine, and the next second he'll sacrifice his life for you."

Yerin looked down at the water bottle, thinking about his words carefully. She'd lie if she said she didn't agree with him, Jisung could be sophisticated at times. But what goes on inside his mind is trully unpredictable. 

Especially because he always knows what to do, he always have a plan.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Yerin sat down on the couch, not knowing what to do other than play with her phone. Mark came out of his room not so long after that, sitting next to her. "Hey Mark, is Jisung still uh, training?"

Mark shook his head. "He has something important to do."

Yerin opened hummed, knowing it must be some sort of a mission given to him. "How do you know my brother? Like how'd he know that you're a mafia member?"

Mark chuckled. "Yeonjun? He's my classmate, he found out about it last year when he came to my house and I have a sudden important mission to attend."

"So does that mean he knows that Jisung is a part of a mafia all along?"

Mark nods, grinning at her. "I think so. That's probably why he's very protective of you."

Just a few minutes after that, Jisung walked into the living room with a miffed look on his face. Yerin glanced at Mark, giving him a questioning look. Mark replied with a shrug, not knowing what's wrong with him again today.

"Yo, sup?" Mark asked.

"What?" The younger boy replied dryly.

"Another mission?" 

Jisung groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration. He then walked away, walking back to his room. He didn't even bother to answer Mark's question. Mark sighed, resting his back on the sofa. Yerin chuckled, shaking her head at her boyfriend's behaviour. "I guess I'll go now, see you later."

She entered his bedroom, only to see him lying down on his bed like a dead person. She grinned at him, sitting down him. "Hey, what's up?"

Jisung only hummed, pulling her body towards him. She lied down beside him, playing with his soft hair. He closed his eyes, enjoying her presence- it calms his mind.

"The mission is in 3 days." He said.

"What?"

Jisung opened his eyes, meeting a pair of eyes he loves the most. "The mission is in three days, to assassinate Juyeon."

"Good then—"

"No it's not. You're going to be in it." He quickly cut her off.

Yerin looked at him with a blank look, still trying to process his words. "Wait what?"

"Taeyong-hyung said you're going to be in that mission. He said you're skilled enough, you just need a little bit more training."

"That's great then, I can watch him die." Yerin chuckled, but instead of laughing back Jisung gave her a sharp look. "You're not like this before."

"Who? Me?"

"When you first met me, I was covered in blood. You were terrified of me, yet you're curious to know the identity of the man who saved you," he started.

It's true. She was terrified of him, she even had nightmares about it. But now that she get to know him more, when she started developing real feelings towards him, it's like everything changed in an instant- in the blink of an eye.

"You were never a pure girl, no. You know how shits are done because of your parents. You've seen it all. But it wasn't anything like this before, Yerin. This, even for you, is very atrocious."

Yerin only smiled at him as she continued to play with his hair. "And your point is?"

"I ruined you. Falling in love is a dangerous thing, darling. Especially if it's with me." 

Yerin sighed, her eyes soften as she made eye contact with him. She pulled the corner of her lips into a smile, her fingers still laced around his soft hair. "But without you, I feel vacant. You're not ruining me, Jisung. It's about time for me to face my fears anyways,"

She looked up at him, flashing him a cheeky smile.

"Now will you shut up and stop being a pain in the ass? God how many times do I have to tell you to stop blaming yourself."

Jisung chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. "Sure and the next thing you know is a dead body is lying in front of you and you'll be terrified for the rest of your life."

"Oh please, I'll be entertained if it's him,"

Jisung raised an eyebrow, giving her his cocky look. Yerin snickered, "trust me, I want him dead even more than you do."

"Oh yeah?" 

Yerin chuckled, shaking her head. "Nevermind, maybe not more than you do but that doesn't mean I don't want to see him dead."

"Don't worry love, I'll kill him,"

Yerin smiled, burying her head on his chest. She felt very comfortable, being in his embrace, slowly drifting to her dreamland. Jisung chuckled, looking down at her.

"I love you." He mumbled, attaching his lips to her forehead softly.

He loves her, he really does.

omg hello