↻ 13

Yerin smiled to herself, the faint scent of Jisung's cologne from his jacket still lingers in her body even after she showered. She loved the smell, it smells just exactly as his personality- strong, cold, and obscure. In other words, he smells like black musk. Like black vanilla with a hint of soft powder. He smells heavenly good.

She took her water bottle, wearing her slippers before exiting her room to walk downstairs to take some water. She then heard her brother's voice, Beomgyu to be exact. Soobin sets his things on the table before plopping down on the couch. "Oh you're still awake."

Yeonjun walked towards her, flashing her a smile. He took his glass before filling it, standing next to her. He was about to speak when he sensed something odd- more like smell something. He frowned, leaning closer to her younger sister, sniffing her scent. "Why do you smell like, men's perfume?"

Yerin stayed quiet, trying to act clueless. "What do you mean?"

"You smell like a guy, Choi Yerin. Did you went out earlier?" He asks, firmly this time. Unlike Yeonjun, Beomgyu stared at her with a smug look instead, moving his eyebrows up and down. "Ooh did you bring someone over while we're gone, Yerin?"

Rather than asking it in a protective manner like Yeonjun, Beomgyu asked her in a teasing way. "I didn't go out."

"So someone did come here earlier?" Soobin asks, staring at them from the couch as he's too lazy to move. "Well—"

"Who was it?" Yeonjun cuts her off, shooting daggers through his eyes.  Yerin opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. 

"Was it that tall boy you know the one who came here last time? You know, one of Haechan's friend." Soobin asks and Yerin knew he was talking about Jisung. Technically, it is him. But how is she supposed to explain it to her brothers?

"Uh, yeah?"

Yeonjun looked at her, shoving his hands on his pocket, raising one of his eyebrows at her. "So he did came here earlier?"

"Um yeah but only for s-school project, yeah." Yerin lets out, not being able to make another excuse. "School project? At night?"

"But isn't Mark the host of the party? He's one of Mark's close friend, isn't he supposed to be in the party too?" Soobin asks again

"Well yeah he did came to the party after he came here. He just uh, gave me something for the project, yeah." 

"But why do you smell like his perfume?"

Beomgyu smirked, looking at his younger sister. "They probably cuddle or something."

"No we didn't! I just borrowed his hoodie, it's comfortable."

He really is the annoying brother.

Yeonjun nods his head, he knows how much Yerin loves stealing hoodies from her brothers. Although he didn't complete believe her, he's not really worried because it's Jisung, one of Mark's friend. 

"Alright then."

Yerin sighs in relief. But something stayed inside her mind, the way his eyes shimmer when she stared at him, his soft cologne, and everything about him. 

゚゚·*:....:*:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*:....:*·゚゚

"Can you please stop pestering me?"

Yerin chuckled, shaking her head playfully. She's following Jisung, not knowing exactly where he's going. "Can't you find someone else to annoy?"

"Nope."

Jisung groaned, but he just continued walking. She noticed this place, noticing where he's heading. He's walking towards that abandoned music room again, his favorite spot in this school. Pushing the door open, he walked in smelling the faint smell of dust.

The room is just as dark as it was before, the only light that shines through this room is the light from outside, peeking through the navy curtains. She walked in, not closing the door entirely shut. "Why do you like this place so much?"

"Why do you like to annoy me so much?" He asks back

"Oh please," she rolled her eyes, sitting on the chair in front of the piano, right next to the boy. There was a moment of silent before she decided to turn her head towards him, breaking the awkward silence. "Do you uh, know how to play?"

He shook his head. "No, Jaemin-hyung was always the one playing the piano."

"Do you want me to play again? You know, that song you love."

He simply nods his head and Yerin smiled in return. She dusting off the dust on the piano keys, she began to play the song she played last time. He did find it odd though, this is not a common song to play, well at least that's what Jaemin said, but she knew all of the notes and the chords.

What's even weirder to him is that this song holds a special meaning to both him and Jaemin.

She stopped playing again and just like last time, she turned around to face him, staring at him directly in his eyes. She found herself being lost in his pair of brown orbs again, feeling the butterflies in her stomach going wild.

She tried to shake those thoughts away. No, this is not her. She's not falling for a guy, she's not going to get attached to him.

But she couldn't deny the fact that even though his eyes are cold, she could still sense some warmth in it, deep within himself. He's just putting on so many masks, hiding his true self inside not letting others in. That's how he deals with his problem and that's also how Yerin deals with her problem, bottling it up inside her until it gets too much and it explodes by itself.

"Your eyes are," she started, still staring deeply into his eyes.

She smiled lightly. "Starry. Very starry."

He just gave her a blank look, not knowing how to react.

She was about to speak again when suddenly the door slams shut, making the two turn their heads, looking at the door in surprise. They then heard the sound of a lock, which means someone locked the door from the outside.

They looked at each other, giving each other that 'are you thinking what I'm thinking' look. Jisung immediately stood up, trying to open the door. But it's no use, it's locked from outside.

"It's locked."

Yerin looked at him in disbelief, not knowing what to do now. She heard someone's phone ring, and apparently it's Jisung's. He took his phone out of his pocket, picking the call. "What's wrong?"

"Jisung, the hyungs are under attack."

"Wait what? By who?"

"The anonymous, the one from the dark web. You need to—"

Just before Renjun could finish his sentence, Jisung's phone ran out of battery. He groaned in annoyance, looking at the girl standing a few meters away from him. "Can I borrow your phone?"

Yerin smiled at him nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "The thing is uh, I left it in the classroom."

Well then, it's over for him. He's locked in here with Choi Yerin with no cellphone and no way out.

oh my god i'm loosing my shit rn blue hour dhahdgfjajs choi beomgyu??? sir it's rude to look THAT good