↻ 53

Jisung told her to wait inside his room while he trained for the mission. Taeyong also said that she should start training tomorrow, just in case something happened. They can't leave this place yet, someone could be spying on them so they all need to stay inside.

This place is very remarkable, it has exactly 23 rooms for all of the members. Jisung's room looked very different here than from the one in the dream base. It's more plain, the wall is white and there's only a wardrobe and a bed along with a bathroom and a window next to the bed.

It looks like he rarely stay here, probably because he spent most of his time in either his house or the dream base.

She opened his wardrobe, looking for anything to wear as she doesn't have any of her clothes here. She took his black shirt along with his adidas sweatpants, immediately changing into it before lying down on his bed again.

When the clock strikes exactly 12.15am, he finally entered his room. His clothes drenched in sweat from the exhausting training. 

"Oh hey," Yerin greeted.

Jisung smiled at her, he loves it when she wears his clothes. 

"I hope you don't mind." Yerin said, implying to his clothes that she's wearing.

Jisung shook his head. "No, no, of course not. I'll take a quick shower first, okay?"

Yerin hummed, lying down on his bed again. After a few minutes, Jisung finally came out of his room with wet hair and a new pair of shirt and pants. He rubbed the towel on his head, trying to dry his hair a little.

Jisung turned the lights off, the only source of light now is from the moonlight shining through the white curtains. He then lied down on the bed beside her, wrapping his arms tightly around her again. Yerin wanted to ask him about Juyeon, about why Haechan mentioned him earlier. She knows he's hiding something from her.

"Jisung?" She called, earning a simple 'yeah' from the boy.

She looked up at him, still having his arms wrapped around her. "What is it?"

Jisung frowned at her. "What's what, love?"

"What are you not telling me?"

Jisung looked at her with a blank look, at first he didn't want to tell her. But now that she's here, it's impossible to not explain the whole situation to her. He sighed, "look, it's a little complicated."

"Is it about Lee Juyeon?"

Jisung nods. "Do you know him?"

"Yeah, she's Chaeyoung's brother."

Jisung pulled away from her as he stood up, ruffling his hair in frustration. "He's a dangerous man, Yerin. You were in a car accident with Chaeyoung, right? It's not an accident, it was planned."

"What do you mean it was planned?"

"Juyeon planned it all, he killed her own sister,"

Yerin felt her breath hitched on her throat, not believing what he just said. Chaeyoung did told her several times to stay away from him, but she never knew that he's insane- very insane.

Jisung looked down, "he was also the one who killed my friend and Jaemin's mother."

"But why? Why would he do that?"

"He's obsessed with you, that's why. He's been stalking you for years, Yerin. He got rid of everything that gets on his way,"

Yerin couldn't find any word to explain how she's feeling right now. She's feeling all sorts of emotions at once. She took a deep breath, swallowing the lump in her throat. She didn't want to waste her tears crying for something that already passed. 

She's more worried about him. 

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I didn't want to upset you." 

Yerin shook her head, flashing him an assuring smile. "Don't be, it's okay. We'll get him, I won't let him live after killing his own sister."

"No, you're staying here. I'll finish this all."

"But Taeyong told me to start training tomorrow, just in case something happened." 

Jisung sighed harshly, he didn't want her to be involved in this mission. He knows how Taeyong thinks, if he told her to start training it's a high probability that she's going to be included in the mission.

"You do know that you're risking your life right?"

Yerin chuckled. "Of course, we all are. Just by living, we're all risking our lives. We never know when we're going to die. But as long as I'm with you, that's enough."

He finally smiled, attaching his lips to her forehead. He never felt so lucky until she entered his life. He can't even imagine living in a world without her, because she's his whole world.

Right now, their life is right on the edge. As if they're dancing on the edge of a cliff hand in hand, only a few inches away from falling. But they don't mind it at all. They keep on dancing, because it's the only thing that keeps them alive.

They're facing their beautiful yet sorrowful tears. Even if they fall, they wouldn't mind. Because they have each other.

 Because they have each other

we love a double update