↻ 12

Aghast, agitated, and perplexed.

He gets even more anxious as time pass by. Minutes by minutes, second by seconds, the clock continues to tick. He felt like he was disconnected from the reality, bewildered by the whole situation. Then it suddenly stopped and Jisung snaps back to the reality.

"So Jisung, it's been quite a while since the whole incident and you haven't spoken anything about it yet." The doctor said

His parents made him go to the psychiatrist. His father hated to see him like this, although he prefers him to stay quiet like this instead of being his normal happy self. But one thing's for sure is that his father is ashamed to have a son like him, a mentally ill son. He's afraid that his mental state would ruin the family's reputation.

He's currently in his first year of middle school, and he moved around a lot. His father made him move schools just so that his friends won't find out about his condition. He has gotten a lot better actually, but still, he won't speak unless it's something important.

He did suffered from having seizures and even until now he still gets it sometimes, but it's not as bad as it was back then.

Ever since Jaemin introduced him to his other friends, he started to feel a lot better. They hang out a lot, although he still spends most of his time in the hospital. He never told anyone else apart from the dreamies about his condition. He would occasionally skip school because he had to stay in the hospital and his friends would cover up for it.

His mental health is getting a lot better, even though he knew he probably won't ever get his old self back- the happy and free Jisung. He's keeping most of the things that made him feel uneasy to himself, bottling it all up.

His friends offered their help but he resisted, not wanting to be a burden. They never pushed him to tell them about what happened, they don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Still, he never told anyone about what happened that day. The day that ruined his life forever. His memory about that day is still crystal clear- how the flowers are stained with the thick, red blood and the full moon shining over it all.

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

Yerin covered her nose, smelling the strong scent of alcohol. She's still trying to get out of this party but she couldn't find the way out. The led lights made her dizzy and the tight distance between her and the people around her did not help at all.

She could hear Beomgyu's loud voice, even when the music is turned on to the max volume. That boy is so goddamn loud.

She started to panic as she saw Soobin's figure, immediately turning her body around. Pushing herself through the crowds, one girl accidentally crashed her body against her, resulting in the drink to spill all over her shirt.

The girl looked at her apologetically, picking her cup from the ground. "Oh my god I'm so sorry- wait are you Choi Yerin? Oh shit I'm even more sorry now, please don't kill me."

She didn't recognize the girl, but she definitely knew her. She's not surprised though, everyone at school knew her especially because her brothers are so well known. 

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She didn't want to make a huge deal out of this, they could end up arguing and her brother would find her here.

"No, it's okay." she lets out although she's not completely okay with it. The girl nervously smiled at her, nodding her head. She left the girl, spotting the front door. She squeezed herself through the crowds again, careful not to crash onto someone again.