↻ 11

Jisung sighs hearing his phone rings from the other side of the room. He stood up lazily from the couch, walking past Haechan and Jeno who are currently playing cart rider.

He took his phone, not recognizing the caller id. He frowned, but he picked it up anyways. "Who's this?"

"This is the Seoul Metropolitan Police Department, is this Park Jisung?"

Jisung turned his head nervously towards his hyungs, not knowing what to answer. "Uh, yeah?"

"Alright. We are here to announce that we will be arresting you."

"But I'm a minor."

"Yeah so?"

"You technically can't arrest me like that? Wait, why are you even informing me about arresting me before actually arresting me?"

The voice chuckled. "To warn you."

"I didn't do anything."

"We'll arrest you, Mr. Park. That's final."

"But," he stopped his sentence, he recognized the voice. It's a girl's voice, one of his classmate but he just couldn't pin point of who it could be. "Wait, you're not the police, are you?"

"Well, no. Of course not."

Jisung sighs in relief. Now he knew who it was, it's Yerin. "Choi Yerin?"

Yerin chuckled through the phone. "Hello there, Park Jisung."

"How'd you get my number?" Jisung asks, he didn't remember giving her his number so it must be from someone else. "Let's just say, I have my own ways."

"Why'd you call?"

"Nothing, just wanted to call you."

"Nothing important right? Okay then."

He then ended the call, not even bothering to hear what she was about to say next. Renjun turned his head towards the younger boy as he sat back down on the couch, facing the tv. "Who was that?"

He shook his head, turning his head towards the tv again. "No one important."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚。★,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚

"I told you Yerin, we're not allowing you to come with us." Yeonjun strictly said, fixing the necklace on his neck. Her three brothers are going to a party hosted by Yeonjun's friend, Mark. She wanted to come with them because she thought it would be fun but her brothers won't allow her. Yerin whined, giving him puppy eyes. "But why? I'm not a little kid anymore."

"Trust me, this is not the type of party you want." Soobin said

Beomgyu nods, chuckling. "It's wild."

"But—"

"No buts! You're staying at home, I would allow you if it's another party, but not this one," Yeonjun shushed her up. Yerin sighs in defeat, nodding her head. "Alright then, see you later sis. Don't do any weird business while we're gone!"

Yerin walked back to her room, smirking to herself. She's definitely not going to listen to her brothers. If she wants it, then she gets it. She changed her clothes, wearing a high waisted jeans along with a black turtleneck and a golden chain necklace. She took her phone, messaging Ryujin that she's coming.

She's not the type to go to parties like this, but she lost a bet to her friends. She wouldn't want to embarass herself by being the so called 'mommy's daughter'. She wouldn't take risks either, but she didn't want the whole school thinking she really is a scaredy cat.