↻ 25

Walking towards the big building in front of him, he felt this weird feeling inside. He was nervous. Very nervous. It's his third time moving to a different school in his middle school year. He's in his second year of middle school now, so things are starting to get more serious.

Yuna moved to Australia a few days ago. He didn't even say goodbye to her. The last time he saw her was when she confessed to him. 

People seem to recognize him, probably because his father is one of the most successful businessman in South Korea right now. He entered his classroom, introducing himself  just as the teacher told him to. He ended up seating next to a guy named Shim Jaeyoon.

For the rest of the day he felt like he's disconnected from the reality. He lost everything- his friends, his family, and even himself.

As soon as the school is over he immediately grab his bag, exiting the classroom. He wanted to get out of this place as soon as he could. He spotted his father's car from afar and he was about to cross the road when something suddenly catches his attention.

It's a girl, casually walking while holding a book on her hand. There's nothing special about her really, but her aura just attracts everyone's attention. There's something mystical about her. Her long black hair, her pale skin, and her beautiful face- she's the true definition of gorgeous.

She turned her head towards him, flashing him a cold stare. All he did was stare back at her, not even bothering to greet her. The girl flashed him a small smile before walking towards her car, getting inside of her car.

That was his first time meeting her- Choi Yerin.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Yerin looked around the classroom before putting the note on his table. This time, she gave him a chocolate bar. But she didn't realize that Jisung had already entered the classroom when she put the chocolate bar on his table.

"What's that?"

Yerin jumped in surprise, turning her body around. "O-oh look! I guess your secret admirer left you another note."

Jisung snickered, taking the chocolate bar and the note on his table. Fortunately for her, he's not the type of person to be aware of his surroundings, so he didn't suspect her at all. He puts the note on his pocket before taking the chocolate bar, shoving it inside his bag. 

He gave her a weird look, wondering why she's alone in the classroom during lunch time. It's kind of suspicious to him. She noticed that so she immediately asked him a question to distract him from that.

"About our project, when are we going to do that?" Yerin asks, trying to change the subject because she didn't want him to suspect her. "I'm not doing it."

"Oh come on, it's is for our project,"

Jisung rolled his eyes, walking away from the girl. He hates doing this project, especially with her. 

"Park Jisung I swear—"

"God, alright I'll do it! You're insufferable, really." Jisung snapped at her, making the girl flinch. Yerin just nods, she's used to her father yelling at her like that. "Your house or my house?"

"Definitely not my house."

Yerin sighed, knowing how it'll end if he comes to her house again. Her brothers will pester her about him, especially Beomgyu. Yeonjun on the other hand, well he'll probably glare at him all the time. "Okay. After school?"

Jisung hummed.

"Oh um, are you coming to the classical music show next week?"

Jisung sighed, originally he wanted to ditch the show and make an excuse for it. But his father insists that he needs to come because it's disrespectful if he doesn't show up. "Do you expect me to disappoint my father?"

"Well no but—"

"Exactly, now you know the answer."

Turning his body around, he walked out of the door, leaving the girl alone in the classroom.

°.✩┈┈∘*˃̶୨୧˂̶*∘┈┈✩.°

"Your brothers are not coming home with you?" 

Yerin shook her head. "No, they have basketball practice until 6pm."

Her brothers are a part of the basketball team that's going to compete against another school for the championship next month, so they're preparing themselves for the competition. They both walked towards his motorcycle because they can't go to her house with her car, he can't leave his motorcycle at school. So she decided to inform her driver to not pick her up because she's coming home with him.

Jisung took the spare helemet, passing it to the girl. Putting the helemet on, she then hops onto the motorcycle, sitting there quietly. It reminds her of that one time when he drove her back home right after the party.

"Hold on tight, you wanna fall?" He asks, looking at the girl through the rearview mirror. 

"Of course not."

"Well then hold on tight."

Yerin lets out an awkward laugh, wrapping her arm around his figure. She could feel her heart beats faster without knowing the reason why.

He started the engine, driving towards her house. She loves the view of the city, especially when the wind brushes through her skin. It calms her. 

She loves the feeling whenever she's with him. She could be so carefree without even caring what to say or do and he wouldn't make a big deal out of it, unlike her father.

She smiled, putting her head on his back, hugging him even tighter. Jisung peeked through his rearview mirror, looking at the girl behind him.

Without being aware of it, he smiled- for real.

sorry for the late update school is seriously stressing me out