↻ 20

"Do you think rabbits can swim?"

Jisung gave the girl a weird look, chuckling at her stupid question. "Of course not."

"Why not?"

"They're just born that way."

The girl smiled at his answer. Ever since her father passed away, Jisung started to get nicer to her. Maybe because he felt guilty about it and also because he knows how it feels like to lose someone. 

"Jisung, do you think we will be friends until we're old?"

Jisung shrugged. "If that's what you want, sure."

Yuna smiled again, she can't deny her feelings towards the boy. But he's conflicted, it's like he's hiding so many things inside. "Jisung, do you like me?"

"Why would you ask such thing?"

"Because I like you."

Jisung felt like his whole world stopped. She was his friend, his only friend. She meant the whole world to him, but he didn't want to lose her again.

Not this time.

Everytime he finally found a light in his life, a terrible thing would always happen. As if he can never be happy. His sorrowful life is too hard to live and he's still young, very young.

"You can't."

Yuna frowned. "What do you mean?"

"You just can't."

He then walked away, leaving the girl alone.

°.✩┈┈∘*🌙*∘┈┈✩.°

Ji (warning: anger issues!)

eyyooo
read

bitch did you just leave me on read?
read

?

finally
alright so for our project
i was thinking maybe we could do something about social behaviour

it'm literally next to you why are you texting me

i don't think ms. yoo will be happy about me talking in her class

so texting in her class is okay?
dumbass

stop calling me that i'm not dumb 

but u r

god i hate the way you type
you're so blunt

says the one who's a dumbass

says the one who has anger issues
read

Jisung put his phone back on his pocket, snickering at the girl beside him. "Dumbass."

"Shut up, Ji. Why don't you control that anger issues of yours first before calling me a dumbass?"

"Oh how I love having anger issues." He said sarcastically

"Alright, we have a new student in our class. She's from the next class, but she will be having chemistry class with us."

Yerin groaned, knowing it must be the new girl. "Brilliant, a new girl."

"How'd you know it's a girl?" Jisung asks, lifting one of his eyebrows at her. Yerin scoffed, rolling her eyes at his question. "I've met her before, duh. Haven't you heard about her?"

Jisung shook his head. He didn't really pay attention to those kind of things lately, well not that he care either. He felt like he's out of place for some weird reasons. He shrugged as he decided to doodle random things on his notebook again.

The girl then entered the room, making all of their students look at her except for Jisung who was busy doodling on his notebook. 

"You may introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone, my name is Kim Yuna and I just moved from Busan, please take care of me." Upon hearing that name, Jisung immediately shot his head up, looking at the girl standing in front of the whole class.

It felt like he's dreaming, as if what he's seeing right now is just a flash of his memories from the past. Yerin noticed his expression changed as soon as he saw her, making her frown. "What? You know her?"

Jisung turned his head towards the girl next to him before turning his head towards the girl that's now sitting on the front row. Does he really know her? He can't be sure anymore. Everything feels like it's getting out of his grip, as if he's really disconnected from everything.

"I don't know."

Even if he did know her, will she even remember him? In his mind, he only caused her nothing but pain in the past, she sure wouldn't want to remember something that made her feel miserable.

alright it's almost 4am hdahsfhsh i'll sleep now i forgot it's monday the worst day of the week