↻ 15

The sound of the rain stopped and Yerin lazily opened her eyes, seeing the familiar surroundings. She's still in the abandoned music room.

She looked to her right, seeing Jisung peacefully sleeping next to her. She smiled to herself, he looked kinda cute when he's asleep. He was sleeping peacefully until he started muttering things, head moving around as sweat drips down his head.

"N-no." he mumbled with a small voice but enough for Yerin to hear. She shake his body lightly, trying to wake him up. "Jisung? Are you okay?"

"Jungho I-I'm sorry." 

Yerin frowned, who's Jungho? She never had a classmate named Jungho. She shook his body again, calling his name as she tried to wake him up- and it worked. He shot his eyes open, his body jolting up in surprise.

He turned his head, looking at the girl next to him. "Yerin?"

Yerin nods, looking deeply into his eyes. "Are you okay?"

Jisung nods, sighing. Leaning his body on the wall again, he remembered the dream he had- more like nightmare. "Yeah just a bad dream."

Yerin looked at the guy next to her, not knowing what to say. It was her first time seeing him potray another emotion than just his normal cold face with icy stare. 

"So uh, how long have we been here? The rain already stopped." She said, trying to break the awkward silence. Jisung shruggs, his phone died so he couldn't contact anyone. The door is locked from the outside, even if they try to smash the door open it wouldn't work.

"I don't know." 

Yerin then remembered that he mentioned something earlier, a name. She hesitated at first, but she decided to ask him anyways. "Hey Jisung?"

He hummed in response, still not bothering to look at her.

"Who's uh, Jungho?"

He shot his head toward her upon hearing that name. He was about to ask her how'd she know about him but they suddenly hear the sound of the door being unlocked. The door then opened, revealing Haechan and Renjun.

"Oh my god here you are why- wait Yerin?" Haechan gave them a weird look and they both immediately stood up. "How'd you find us."

"I tracked your phone and this is your last seen position." Renjun answered

Yerin frowned. "You tracked his phone?"

"U-uh yeah, you know find my iphone."

Yerin gave him a confused look, not really believing in what he said. She was about to say something again when suddenly Haechan spoke, "come on Jisung, we got some shits to do."

Jisung nods his head, walking towards the door.  

"Wait, you're just going to leave me here?" Yerin asks

Haechan groaned. "Right, uh-"

"Yes." Jisung said bluntly

"Excuse me? What time is it right now how am I supposed to get back home?" She asks again in disbelief. Renjun rolled up his sleeves, looking at his watch. "It's 9:35pm."

"Wha- are you serious? Come on Ji, can you please take me home first?" She pleaded, grabbing his hand, preventing him to walk away. Jisung gave her a blank look before taking his hand away. "Why should I?"

"What do you mean—"

He cuts her off by turning his body around, exiting the room, leaving her alone in the dark and abandoned music room.

°.✩┈┈∘*🌙*∘┈┈✩.°

"That bitch," she grunts, walking on the sidewalk as she puts her arm around her to keep her warm. She's only wearing her school uniform and it's almost 10pm, her brothers are going to kill her once she get back home. "Why can't be a little nicer? I was about to complement him for being cute while he's sleeping but damn he switched up into a coldass bitch."

She wanted to take the bus or the subway but she left her wallet at home so there's only one option left which is walking back home.

She could spot her big house just right in the corner and she sighs in relief. That was until she spotted a guy standing not too far from her house wearing an all black outfit. The guy turned around and he noticed her, standing there. She couldn't see his face clearly because he's wearing a mask so she could only see his eyes.

She squinted her eyes, frowning as she suddenly remembered what Jisung asked her back in the nursery room a few days ago. Shaking her head, she shruggs those thoughts away, thinking she must be hallucinating. "Calm down, Yerin. It's probably one of the people passing by, not a stalker or a killer or anything."

But why would anyone walk around this area at night? It's an area where the wealthy people live, there's nothing except enormous and lavish houses. 

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a few seconds. But when she opened the both of her eyes again, he's gone.

 But when she opened the both of her eyes again, he's gone

damn bad things are coming i can sense it:)