↻ 60

"Hey, I just wanted to say sorry." Yuna said, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.

Yerin raised an eyebrow, standing up from the bench. It's been a week since Jisung finished his mission and everything went back to get back to normal again- better even.

Despite the fact that Mina still exists and just by existing she's pissing Yerin off, Yuna is also someone who she wanted so punch in the face so bad. 

Yerin snickered. "Sure, say that to him not to me."

Yuna grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving. "Look, I know I don't have the right to say this but, please take care of him."

"Don't worry, I will. I will do everything you failed to do and give to him."

She doesn't actually hate her, she's just pissed off by her. Yerin walked back to her classroom, trying to ignore Mina who gave her a sharp glare.

"Choi Yerin you—"

"Oh shut up, I had enough talking to dumb girls like you and her."

Mina seemed taken aback by her sudden words, holding her chest dramatically. "What did you say?"

"I said you're dumb, and I know for sure it's a fact." Yerin said, but it sounded more like a statement. "Fucking b—"

Mina was about to slap her but Yerin was quick enough to stop her, stopping her hand. Yerin chuckled coldly, looking at her with her sharp glare. "Say that again, I dare you."

She pushed Mina's hand away, looking at her in utter disgust. Mina scoffed, turning her body around, walking away from her with her minions following her.

Yerin sighed, sitting down on her chair. Looking at the window next to her, a smile curved on her lips, relieved that everything's back to normal. 

Although Jisung is still a part of the mafia, at least he already achieved his main goal- he did his revenge. For now that's enough for him, for the both of them.

⊹⊱☆⊰⊹

"Close your eyes."

"Oh please, I already know where we are." Yerin chuckled.

Jisung playfully rolled his eyes, covering her eyes with his palms. "Just close your eyes, love,"

Yerin smiled, obeying him, closing her eyes shut. Jisung took her hand, leading her way. He said he wanted to give her a surprise, just a little fun thing for the both of them to do together. The cold night breeze hits her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Jisung stopped, looking around once more to check everything before whispering in her ear, "you can open it now."

Yerin opened her eyes, seeing the same astounding city view in front of her. She was right, Jisung took her to his usual place, his safe place. But there's one huge difference, he had set up a table along with some beautiful fairy lights around it. 

"You did this all?"

Jisung chuckled. "With the help of the others, yes. Now let's take a seat."

Sitting down on the chair, soon Chenle came out with two dishes on his hand. He gave them a smile, a cocky one, serving their dinner. "Here's your food, I'll get going now."

"This is quite- unexpected." Yerin said.

"I originally wanted to go to a normal restaurant, but it's going to be too formal. Besides, we already had a dinner together back then in a fancy restaurant, it's time to try something different."

Yerin chuckled, taking a sip of her drink. She then took a bite of her spaghetti, twirling the noodle on her fork. "You know, sometimes I wonder about what goes on inside your mind."

Jisung grinned at her, raising an eyebrow. "You're the one that's on my mind, love."

Yerin chuckled at him, turning towards the beautiful scenery next to her. It's been a while since they first met, and to think that all of the crazy things they did together ended here is a big mistake. 

Because in fact, it's just the start.

But this time, they have each other. 

So no matter what gets on their way, they have each other. Their heart will always be dancing, even if they're in the edge of a cliff, they won't fall. After spending their whole lives running, they finally decided to stop for a while.

To stop and just enjoy the thrill of life, to finally wake up from their nightmare. 

They still have a lot of things ahead of them, but they left the shadows of their past here, finally setting their soul free. 

hi hi hi 2 more chapters omg