027

"Alright, in five, four, three, two-"

"One!" Skye yelled out, starting the game. She immediately took control, pushing her teammates to get their heads in the game. "Go, go, go!"

While Hunter hid behind a car and made snowballs for his teammates, Skye and Nini used all their might to throw the snowballs as best as they could, seeing as the distance between their side of the street and Levi's side made it more difficult to aim correctly. Nonetheless, the two girls would pull through.

In a surprise attack, Danny throws a snowball right at his girlfriend, hitting her right in the forehead. Nini lets out a gasp, now angry at her beloved man. "Baby, how could you!"

"I'm sorry, I-" Danny began as he immediately felt bad, but Nini thought that if he would play dirty, then so would she. She then throws a massive snowball at his face with no hesitation, knocking him out cold, quite literally. Danny falls to the ground, meaning he was out of the game, which left team Levi to only two of its members.

"And he's down!" Skye cheers. She goes for a victory throw, feeling lucky by aiming at Levi, but he ducks down and avoids getting hit. It would've been a really good hit if he managed to not see it coming, but unfortunately, he did.

"Dammit!" She cursed.

The game continued with team Levi having two people and team Skye still having its original three, but that would soon change as Levi aims for Skye, hitting her back, which pissed her off as she didn't want her hair to get messed up.

"Hey, watch the hair, watch the hair!" Skye yelled.

"Yeah, dude, watch the ha-" Xavier said, completely distracted, which gave Hunter the opportunity to kick Xavier out of the game.

Hitting Xavier's ear, Skye high five's Hunter, taking a premature victory. "Nice, Hunter!"

"I'm not down yet!" Xavier yelled out, throwing a snowball at a now distracted Hunter, who couldn't stand the cold any longer.

"Shit, that's cold!" He complained, then immediately gave up. "Screw this, I surrender."

"What? No!" Skye pouted. Now both teams were even, but Skye had a plan down her sleeve, one that Nini would immediately be down with.

"Just me and you, girl," Nini said as they hid behind the car.

"Don't worry, I have a plan," Skye assured her. "You go sneak to the other side and pull a sneak attack on Xavier while I try to get Levi from the open."

"I'm on it." She replied, then began to walk down the line of parked cars, crouching as she snuck along.

Skye, who hid snowballs in her hood, walked out into the open, holding up her hands to convince Levi that she had nothing. "Uh, hey."

"What the hell is she doing?" Xavier furrowed his eyebrows. He was tempted to throw as many snowballs as possible at her, but Levi said it would be unfair to do so while she seemed to be empty-handed.

"I'm empty-handed, so no worries." She said.

"Why are you standing out in the street?" Levi asked.