015

Hiding from behind a clothes rack, Skye and Levi whispered back and forth over the current situation, that situation being spotting Levi's ex-girlfriend Megan, who Levi understandably did not want to interact with, especially right now. Bumping into your ex wasn't exactly the prettiest thing to happen, hence why Levi was trying to avoid it to big extremes. Hell, he would hide behind a grizzly bear right now if he had to.

"I can't believe I'm hiding from my ex right now." Levi whisper yelled.

"I can't believe I have to hide with you." Skye rolled her eyes and replied. The girl just wanted to do some shopping, not hiding behind clothes racks, but she had no choice but to understand him.

"God, I'm so sorry." He said. "I know it seems ridiculous."

"Oh no, I'd be doing the same thing if I saw Nikki right now." She replied. It was true, Skye would most definitely be going to the same lengths Levi was going to right now. She would probably be better about it, but still, she wouldn't hesitate to hide behind something.

"True. What do we do though?" Levi asked. He had no plan when it came to escaping, but luckily Skye had a plan that she thought of on the spot. It wasn't the best plan, but it was definitely some sort of plan regardless.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to trust me right now," Skye ordered, looking him dead in the eyes, which made the situation feel way more intense.

"I trust you, no doubt about it." He replied without hesitation.

"Good, because I'm gonna grab your hand and we're gonna run to the complete opposite side of the store, find a sales desk, and get the hell outta here." She said. Again, not the best plan, but at least it was a plan.

"Whisk me away, Skye," Levi said.

"Okay, here goes." She nodded. "In five, four, three, two-"

"One!" They yelled at the same time, grabbing each other's hands and making a dramatic exit so they could find the farthest sales desk. Their yelling caught the attention of everyone in the store, even Megan, but thankfully she didn't realize it was them.

Skye and Levi rushed over to a sales desk, throwing their items onto the desk and breathing heavily. The sales associate gave them a "what the hell" look, but shook her head and began scanning the items while the two teens recollected themselves.

"She didn't see us, right?" Levi asked out of breath.

"Totally didn't see us," Skye replied, squatting down and letting out a huge sigh.

"That'll be $116.93." The sales associate said out of nowhere, which made Skye and Levi's eyes widen at the cost.

"We're gonna split this, right?" Skye asked. "I still need to get a dress, you know."

"No, no, I'll pay," Levi assured her, although Skye wasn't one hundred percent okay with the idea. "You just worry about getting your dress."

"Levi-"

"I insist, seriously." He interrupted.

Skye knew she couldn't fight with Levi on this as they would just go back and forth until someone (most likely Levi) got their way, so she just gave in with a certain condition. "Alright, but I'm totally paying you back."