040

"Surprise!"

Skye jumped as her jaw dropped to the floor, covering her mouth in shock as Levi, Xavier, Nini, and Danny jumped out of her bathroom and yelled out the word "surprise". Scott stood behind her with a smile on his face, giving a thumbs up to the group while Skye turned around and saw her dad doing this, then turned back to her friends and realized they were in cahoots for her birthday.

"You guys did this for me?" She asked, sobbing uncontrollably. Yes, Skye may have said she hated surprises, but this was undoubtedly the best surprise ever.

"I know you said you hate-"

Skye completely interrupts Levi, running towards him and wrapping her arms around him. The embrace took him aback, but he returns it and holds her right while everyone else watched the two in awe.

"Thank you." She whispered to him.

"Awe." Everyone said together, making Skye and Levi blush a little and let go of each other in a bit of embarrassment.

"Come on, let's celebrate!" Nini exclaimed. "Our favorite gal is eighteen!"

"I need tissues." Skye giggled, wiping away tears that were shed after being surprised by her friends.

"Bathroom's right here." Xavier pointed. Of course, he would know by now.

Skye furrowed her eyebrows as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the light, scanning the room and questioning why the hell they would hide there out of all places. "Did you guys seriously hide in here?"

"Levi's idea, not mine," Xavier said, putting his hands up in defense, which made Skye laugh some more.

"So, how was the surprise?" Levi asked as Skye grabbed some toilet paper and blotted away her tears and some messy makeup.

"I almost had a heart attack, but I loved it." She replied. "Like, thank you, guys, seriously. I've never had a birthday like this before."

"Nikki could never," Nini whispered, receiving a high-five from Xavier who was proud of the shade thrown just now.

"You guys got a cake, right?" Skye questioned.

"See for yourself," Levi said.

Skye threw away the used toilet paper and headed to the kitchen with her friends following from behind, her jaw dropping as she saw a light blue cake with frosted clouds all around it. She looked over at Levi in shock, seeing how proud he was. "Clouds?"

"Skye like the sky." He smirked.

"I ordered it last week," Scott said out of nowhere.

The sound of her father's voice set off Skye, reminding her of what he put her through before this glorious surprise. "You!"

"Me!"

"You made me look at toilets for over an hour!" She yelled, making her friends laugh as they didn't know that's what Scott did to distract Skye.

"I'm considering the talking toilet." He said. It would be a fancy addition to the house, but really?

"I know we said distract Skye while we decorated, but toilets?" Levi questioned.