042

The squad sleepover was in full swing once everyone burst into Levi's home and ran up the stairs to his room. Considering how big his bedroom was, everyone could fit in there easily with the sleeping bags and the one air mattress provided. It would be no contest as to who got the air mattress, but Xavier would definitely put up a fight to steal the whole thing for himself. Skye didn't really care, plus she suspected that she wouldn't get much sleep either way.

With no parents in the house (for now, Levi's mom was picking up Lenny from school and his dad was at work for a couple more hours), you'd think that the group of teens would go off the rails and throw an extravaganza, but they just sat around the room and contemplated on what to do.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Nini asked.

Skye, who was looking down at her phone as she was texting her dad to say she was safe, looked up in confusion due to not hearing anything that Nini said. "Huh?"

"I said; what do you guys wanna do? It's the squad sleepover!" She exclaimed. "We gotta do something!"

"I'm bored," Xavier whined, laying down on the floor with a pout on his face and his arms out and open.

"We just got here." Danny scoffed, already annoyed with Xavier.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"We could eat." Skye shrugged. When in doubt, eat food.

Xavier immediately sat up at the mention of eating, already down with the idea. "Yes. I'm with Skye."

Everyone fell silent after Skye's weak idea, but then a lightbulb popped up above Levi's head when he looked at his posters and the giant TV mounted onto the wall of his bedroom. "Why don't we just have a movie marathon or something?"

"Yes! Then we can eat at the same time and go into a food coma!" Xavier exclaimed. It seemed like they were finally having an idea come together, but Nini wasn't completely satisfied as she had an idea of her own.

"Awe, I kind of wanted to do karaoke." She frowned, but that idea couldn't happen anyway.

"Don't you remember? Hunter broke the karaoke machine awhile ago." Levi said. The karaoke machine belonged to his mother, by the way, so Sandra was definitely pissed off when that happened, but so was Nini as she loved to sing whenever given the opportunity.

"Yeah." Nini sighed. "I still hold a grudge."

"Wait, I brought face masks too," Skye said, reaching for her bag and pulling them out to show everyone. "We can do those while having a movie marathon."

"Even better; a Marvel movie marathon." Danny proposed, knowing it would interest everybody in the room, especially Xavier, who was a die-hard Marvel fan, even more of a fan than Levi was.

"Yes!" He gasped. "But like, we could totally skip Thor: The Dark World."

"Oh, definitely." Levi agreed. Skye silently agreed as well but didn't speak up about it.

"So, Marvel movie marathon?" She questioned, and everyone agreed, but they couldn't get started just yet.

"Let's get into our pajamas first," Nini said, receiving everyone's approval.