52."It's Music"

Han Byeol has been standing outside the door for too long.

He sighs for the millionth time, staring at the door. He keeps biting the edges of his fingers, his foot tapping nervously on the floor.

Eventually he decides to give up and grabs his phone out of his pocket, almost dropping it twice while dialing a number because of how shaky his hands are.

He brings the phone to his ear, his eyes peeking at the end of the stairways and back to the door "C'mon pick up pick up..."

"Han Byeol-ah"

he jumped at the sound of her loud voice, his free hand taps on his chest while he tries to calms down "You scared me.."

"I'm sorry, I got too excited. So?? Did you do it?"

"I can't! This is too hard for me Noona I told you-"

"Han Byeol. You promised to help"

"Yeah I know but still-"

"Tell me. Didn't you always say that he is your idol? That he inspired you to become an artist and that you admire his music?"

Han Byeol sighs "Yeah..."

"This man we're talking about is about to end his career. We can't let that happen can we?"

"Of course not-"

"Then you should help me stop him before it's too late. Please Han Byeol..."

"I'm begging you..."

Han Byeol takes in a sharp breath, finally managing to calm his heart. He nods as if Ji Young can see him, determined to do his best "Alright. I'll see what I can do, but if you couldn't change his mind then how am I gonna do it?"

he hears Ji Young's voice getting softer as she speaks "I believe he has a soft spot for you. It might not seem like it, but he really likes you"

The idea of his idol liking him as an artist himself brings courage to Han Byeol's racing heart. With a smile, he walks closer to the door of Chanyeol's private studio "So you're sure he's here right now?"

"Baekhyun told me so. Good luck! Call me as soon as you're done okay?"

"Sure thing Noona" and with that he hangs up the phone and knocks loudly on the door.

A few seconds later the door opens and a tall guy appears from behind it "Kid? What are you doing here?"

Han Byeol can't help but stare at him, he almost didn't recognize the global artist he's always been looking up to.

Chanyeol looks totally different from what he usually looks like. His black hair is falling messily on his eyes, his eyes look tired and it's clear that hasn't shaved in a few days. His clothes look creased and he's wearing shocks and a pair of slippers. But the most unusual thing about him is the torn expression on his sad face. Where did the passionate flame in his eyes go?

He gives the younger a grumpy look, making him feel unwelcomed "I asked you something"

"I-I just...I um" Han Byeol stammers, looking to his feet and scratching the back of his neck embarrassed.

Chanyeol let's out a dry chuckle, drawing Han Byeol's attention back to him "She sent you right?"

Han Byeol quickly shakes his head but Chanyeol simply turns around and waves him off "Go. I'm not in the mood"