64."Love Again"

Ji Young remembers exactly how his personal apartment looks.

Everything seems the same as she walks inside first, turning on the lights since it's now night time. At first her eyes travel outside the glass widow walls that overlook the entire center of Seoul. She can only see hundreds of tiny lights and cars driving though the busy roads.

Her eyes her move to scan the interior of the apartment. It's so spacious compared to hers, the furniture are few but she likes it this way. Of course she doesn't fail to notice his mesmerizing aroma lingering in the atmosphere.

She hears the door behind her close and she turns around to find him watching her with dead serious eyes.

Ji Young reads his body language. He is standing still, keeping a distance. She realizes that he doesn't know what is happening or how to act. He wants her to make the move.

And she does.

She walks close to him, her hands fall on his chest. This is not how she expected this day to go, neither of them did actually.

She holds his one hand and places in on her waist, lifting her doll like eyes to his. His smile is gone, the seriousness of his face is making her whole body burn.

She then removes his black cap and drops it to the floor. Her hand then caresses his wavy black hair, her fingers running through the soft waves.

"I missed you" she whispers under her breath, her hand now moving down to cup his cheek. Her eyes lock with his, her thumb softly stroking his skin "I thought about you every day"

"Me too" he finally speaks, also in a breathless whisper. His heart is racing so fast and his mind is filled with thoughts he feels guilty to admit.

Ji Young shakes her head slightly "I'm giving you such a hard time, aren't I?"

Chanyeol doesn't respond to that.

Ji Young sighs, her eyes falling on his full lips "I want to tell you everything but that will put you in danger"

Just then she feels his arms on her waist squeezing her clothes.

She looks in his eyes again "Tell me. I don't care just tell me"

"But-"

"Ji Young" he pulls her closer and glues her body on his, his hot breath fanning her cheek "I want to know, I'm begging you"

"My love.." Ji Young's eyes shine with tears ready to fall but she holds them back. She opens her mouth to speak but no words come out.

She lowers her eyes to their feet, her heart is on fire and her mind feels numb from thinkingtoo hard.

Chanyeol leans down to rest his forehead against hers, using one hand to caress her head "Tell me...tell me love" he tries to show her love, affection. To show her how desperate he is to own her again and protect her as something that's only his.

Ji Young can't believe she brought this to herself. He stayed away, but she asked him to take her here. What was she expecting?

She breathes slowly, squeezing her eyes shut. The only thing keeping her sane right now is the warmth of his touch and the comfort of his presence.

"I-"

She pauses to lift her eyes to his, her heart aching at the sight of his watery eyes.

Chanyeol can do nothing but stay silent while staring deep into her beautiful eyes. The small sparkle of hope is back in his eyes, and Ji Young tales note of it of course.