72."A Much Needed Break"

Ji Young rushes to the living room with a dark red scarf in her hands "Babe! Don't forget this!"

"Oh right" Chanyeol turns around, just having put his shoes and long black coat on.

With a smile, he leans a bit down so she can wrap the scarf around his neck "Don't get sick, okay? You should stay warm it's already winter in Japan"

He chuckles deeply "Love, it's only September what winter are you taling about?"

"Still it's really cold already!!" She pouts, making his heart melt. He quickly pushes his lips against hers, taking her by surprise but she soon smiles and kisses him back.

She chuckles as he seems unwilling to pull away "Babe...babe you'll be late for your flight" she pushes him away and smiles at how cute he looks, being the one who pouting right now.

He doesn't want to leave her alone but EXO's concert tour in Japan is starting in three days and they are flying there today.

"You should go" Ji Young is holding his hand, perhaps her body is acting opposite her words.

"I know" Chanyeol's dorky smile faints away "You're sure you don't need me here? You're planning to make the next move soon aren't you?"

Ji Young is also wearing a serious expression right now. She nods, fixing his coat "Yes. Don't worry, you won't miss it"

"Keep an eye on our partner, I still don't fully trust him"

"I will. You should really go now" She smiles again, tiptoeing to give him one last kiss before opening the door for him "Promise me you'll call me okay? And text me!"

"Of course my love" Chanyeol gives her the most heartwarming smile and walks out.

They wave goodbye and he leaves.

Ji Young closes the door, she sighs. She's alone now, the apartment feels empty once again. They aren't officially living together since they can't but he visited her today for only a little while to say goodbye.

It's Saturday and Han Byeol is free of schedule for this weekend. She collapses on the couch, thinking of how she should use her free time.

She then realizes, all she's been thinking about lately is the plan of taking Mr Lee down. She's been worrying and overanalyzing, squeezing her brain to think of even the last detail. She doesn't want it to fail. They can't fail.

Her boyfriend is away for the next couple of weeks and she doesn't have work for today. Her first thought was to visit her father in prison and check on him but she quickly drops the idea since weekends are the visiting days and she can't risk getting seen.

The good thing is, according to Mr Lee's secretary, the boss had to increase the security of one of his properties. This means less guards are put to watch her so she's in a way, more free than she was earlier.

Plus, Ji Young feels that Mr Lee still doesn't trust her, but he must think that's she's not going to do anything against his words.

Still she doesn't risk anything. She continues the same careful and boring routine, meeting with her love every time she has the chance.

The sudden ringing of her phone next to her startled her. Minji is calling her.

"Hey MJ what's up?"

"Hey grandma"

"Okay wat was that for?" Ji Young lets out a dry chuckle.

"It's just that you're sooooo boring I wonder how we're friends"