48."Rainy Confessions"

"Kim Ji Young"

Ji Young turns around, she stops walking as she lifts her eyes to the tall boy, smiling "Hm?"

Chanyeol looks ethereal. Under the pink and white cherry blossoms and the bright sunlight, he looks gorgeous. His dark hair as messy as always due to the light breeze, his long coat is open revealing the tight black turtleneck that's hugging his firm chest and waist tightly. His eyes shine in the daylight, so pure and full of love.

He smiles at her, gently holding her hand "Do you love me?"

Ji Young's smile widens, she chuckles as if he just asked the most obvious question "Of course I love you. With all my heart"

Chanyeol looks even happier than before, as if it was even possible.

She then takes a step closer to him, her free hand falling on his chest "You? Do you love me Park Chanyeol?"

The man's dimply smile softens, his hands free hers to hold her waist, pulling her even closer and ending the distance between them.

Warm brown eyes glued on hers, making her legs melt at the sight of his loving gaze.

"I love you. With all my heart" he whispers, his voice deep and low and he leans down to softly push his lips against hers.

"Ji Young!"

"Yeah?!" Ji Young jumps in her bed, her eyes widen as she looks up to her angry roommate.

Minji frowns, her arms crossed "Get. up. please! We're going to late!"

"Late for what?" Ji Young asks in a sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes "I was having such a beautiful dream..."

"We'll be late for my dentist appointment!!" Minji whines, pouting her pink lips "you promised you come with me!"

"Ahh okay okay stop whining!" Ji Young scoffs, her eyes still half open as she sits up "Why are you even scared of the dentist?"

"You said you won't make fun of me!!" Minji raises her voice, grabbing a pillow and starting to hit Ji Young, making her quickly apologize.

[...]

Ji Young and Minji have been sitting in the waiting room for about half an hour.

Ji Young looks at Minji and sighs, her hand falling on the girl's knee to stop it from shaking "MJ, relax. You don't have to be scared it's just a check up"

"You think I don't know that already?" Minji snaps, moving her leg away from her friend's touch and crossing her arms.

Not even one minute later Ji Young feels a shaky hand slowly holding hers and she tries to stifle a laugh.

She turns to her friend and she can't help but smile at how cute she looks. Her big eyes are wide open, her short blonde hair are wavy and she as always smells like actual strawberries. On the outside she appears to be a cute, shy girl but knowing her Ji Young is well aware of how arrogant and independent she actually is.

She smiles, bringing a hand up to caress her back "Don't worry okay?"

Just then they hear her name being called.

Minji sighs, collecting all her courage to stand up. She has been scared of dentists since she was little and she still can't get over her silly fear.