56."I'll Do It"

"It's like she's sick or something" Han Byeol makes sure to keep his voice low, leaning closer to him "Minji Noona says she doesn't leave her room"

Chanyeol only sighs in desperation. His brows furrow even further as his eyes are fixed on his reflection in the mirror, seemingly checking the work of the hairstyler but he's actually just staring into space as he sinks deep into his thoughts.

The dressing room is crowded like every other time. EXO members are getting ready to get on stage, some are having their make up and hair done while others are finished getting ready and are either practicing some moves in front of the large wall mirror or they're relaxing at the couches.

Han Byeol is also in the line up for today's event. He will be performing his own self written rnb songs, therefore he has been looking forward to this day for a long time. He's already dressed up and ready to be on stage so he quickly paid Chanyeol a visit. He had stuff to talk about.

Basically Han Byeol and Minji are his only way of getting updates about Ji Young's life. Just like she uses the internet and tv to be updated about him. They both desperately search for ways to learn about each other in any way possible.

Once the hairstyler is finished Chanyeol waves them off and turns to Han Byeol, who's sitting beside him. He leans forward, his elbows on his knees "Do you think there's any way you can-"

"No Hyung" Han Byeol quickly denies what ever Chanyeol was about to ask him to do and that has the older staring, taken aback since he didn't even let him finish his words.

Han Byeol shakes his head "I'm not gonna keep interfering into your...relationship...or whatever that is" he shrugs his shoulders "I care about Noona but I can't keep doing you guys favors. You should deal with this by yourselves like grown-ups"

Chanyeol's jaw drops, he actually can't believe Han Byeol is scolding him as if he's years younger than him.

"Hey kid"

Han Byeol's serious and strict expression immediately changes. His eyes widen slightly and his shoulders tense, just like the first time these two met. The cold look in Chanyeol's eyes and his harsh deep tone tells him that maybe he crossed the line.

Chanyeol narrows his eyes, crossing his muscled arms on his chest "Don't forget you're younger than me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Hyung!" Han Byeol is quick to stand on his feet and make a ninety degree bow out of shame. A few eyes follow his movements, people around them wondering what's going on.

Chanyeol lets out a heavy sigh. He looks around at everyone watching them and stands up, pulling Han Byeol put from his shoulders to stand straight "It's alright" he whispers "Just don't forget it next time"

"Yes Hyung!!" Han Byeol shouts, ready to make an other bow but Chanyeol stops him him by holding his shoulders "Okay yeah alright let's get you back to your room now" he chuckles, wrapping an arm around the younger's shoulders and leading him to the door.

[...]

The loud cheers as EXO show up at the open parking lot area are deafening. The guards surrounding them quickly escort the young artists to the vans, making sure every fan is keeping a safe distance from them.

Once inside the van, Chanyeol heaves an exhausted sigh, the rest of his group members doing the exact same as they relax in their seats.

Soon the driver gets them to the dorm. Everyone feels their legs give up on them and their whole body hurts as they enter their home, but their hearts are full of happiness and pride from seeing the endless crowds of fans screaming their names and cheering for them. It's a give and take case, and everyone in the group thinks it's totally worth the tiredness.

"I think I'm gonna pass out before I reach my bed" Kai mumbles, stretching his neck while walking blindly with his eyes closed. Sehun next to him lets out a lazy laugh, making him also laugh.

Being extremely tired it doesn't take long for almost everyone to be in their beds. The lights in the dorm are all off and only some low chattering and muffled chuckles can be heard in the peaceful silence.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asks, taking his eyes off of the notes on his lap. Chanyeol smiles, biting down the end of his pen, shrugging his shoulders "Probably Sehun and Jongin. Who's idea was it for them to share a room again?"

"Kyungsoo's" Baekhyun chuckles at the memory of D.O.'s furious face as he stormed into the kitchen early in the morning "He said he couldn't tolerate Jongin's whining anymore so he asked to move in with Junmyeon"

"Right" Chanyeol laughs, writing something down in the notebook "Although I don't think that's gonna end well either"

"Yeah no one does" Baekhyun's words make both of them laugh loudly but they quickly quiet down since most of their roommates are asleep.

The two of them decided to work on the lyrics for a new song for a while before going to sleep. They stay in Chanyeol's room for a hour or so, brainstorming and correcting their notes.

Eventually they decide to call it a day.

Chanyeol grabs the notes and carries them to the messy desk at the other end of the room. He arranges them in order, making sure nothing is missing.

Baekhyun stays seated on the bed, he rubs his eyes and yawns loudly before finally managing to pull himself up "Ahh I'm so tired"

"Go get some rest" Chanyeol says, finishing putting the notes in order. He realizes he didn't hear the door open or close so he turns around to find Baekhyun looking at him "Ew dude what are you staring at? You creep"

"Shut up I was thinking" Baekhyun frowns "What if you try to talk to her?"

Chanyeol doesn't even need to ask who her is. He shakes his head, letting out a dry chuckle "There's no way that's possible"

"Why not?"

"She won't ever agree to meet me"

Baekhyun purses his lips as he thinks "Well what if she didn't know that she'll be meeting you?"

His idea has Chanyeol thinking. The taller turns around to face him, skeptical.

'What if this works?'

Baekhyun takes a few steps closer to talk more comfortably "You know, you can meet her without telling her"

"You mean, I have to lie to her?" Chanyeol hates the idea of having to lie to Ji Young since he never did it. The whole time they've been together never once did he ever hide something from her or lie.

Baekhyun sighs "I know you don't like this but-"

"I'll do it"

Baekhyun stares at the taller who gives him a confident nod, his eyes burning with flames "Whatever it takes, I'll do it"

~~
Chanyeol is determined to meet Ji Young. But do you think she thinks the same?

This story is slowly reaching the most important part.

Vote and comment please! Thank you!^^

~Kate