21."Only You"

"Chanyeol?" Ji Young watches him with eyes wide open, she instantly realizes that something is wrong.

He stays down, facing the ground and not daring to eye her.
'It's so humiliating for you to see me like this'

It's been more than two months since the their last encounter.

Ji Young immediately falls on her knees, dropping the files that she was carrying and she doesn't hestitate to hold his strong shoulders "Gwenchana?"

"A-ani" his voice cracks, he again starts breathing fast. Still not looking at her. His mind is numb and he can't think straight.

She doesn't need to make an other question. She knows this situation too well since she has helped him overcome panic attacks in the past. Everytime she was there to calm him down and if she couldn't make it there, he would call her and even the sound of her soft voice would help him relax.

Ji Young frowns, her heart breaking into a million pieces at the sight of her love being at this state. She looks around the hallway, making sure that no one else saw him like that.

She lowers her head to his ear "Come with me. Let's go somewhere quiet"

Her whispers are enough to make him follow her without any objection. He slightly nods and she helps him stand up and holds his hand tightly, leading him.

Walking quickly, Chanyeol can't help but stare down at their hands. Her touch feels so right and warm even at this moment.

They enter one of the dressing rooms and she quickly closes the door and leads him to the couch in the middle of the room "Here, take a seat"

"I don't want to stay here any longer" Chanyeol stops walking and she turns around to see him looking down, balling his fists and clenching his jaw as he tries to calm down "I have to go outside"

"Chanyeol-ah"

"Why are you even doing this?"

Ji Young stares at him as he falls on his knees again, holding his head with his hands and panicking "Leave me alone" even in this hard situation, his voice remains low and calm.

"I'm not leaving you" she kneels and places her hand on his shoulder "I'm here. Hey"

"Chanyeol-ah" her touch makes him shiver as her hands take hold of his hands and gently pull them down "Look at me"

His breath hitches as she cups the side of his face with her one hand, the touch is soft and calming.

He finally lifts his eyes to her, his heart races even more as they lock eyes.

She gives him a warm smile and starts showing him some breathing exercises "Let's do it together. Breathe in. Breathe out. C'mon"

He soon follows her, breathing in and out while their eyes never miss each other.

After doing the excersice for a few minutes, Chanyeol feels himself calming down and the dizziness slowly faints away.

Ji Young notices the improvement and smiles at him with lovely eyes "That's it. You're doing great"

"You better lay on the couch" she stands up and pulls him up by his hands. She leads him to the couch and this time he silently follows orders. He only allows himself to look weak in front of her.

She makes sure that he's comfortable and walks to the mini fridge at the corner of the room "I'm going to get you some water okay?"

She's back within seconds. She falls on her knees in front of the couch, their heads are at the same height as he's laying down "Here. Drink some"