10."Forget"

A few weeks past and no one showed up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been getting so much recognition for the popular song, they were invited to perform it live on radio and tv shows. No one seems to know that the song originally belongs to someone else.

"Woah!" Lay takes off his wire headphones and turns to the back side of the group van "Guys, I'm still not over 'Star Lovers' "

Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun who seems to be alseep, he turns to Lay "Mwo?"

"Your song!" Lay takes off his seatbelt to move his body so that he directly faces Chanyeol, who's sitting with Baekhyun at the back seat "The lyrics are just amazing! And the melody too!"

"Ah! That!" Chanyeol lets out a nervous chuckle "Of course, I knew you were talking about our song!"

Lay laughs at his weird behavior "Anyways, you never talked to me about it. When did you write it?"

"Huh?"

"The song... I had no idea you came up with it" Lay looks away and narrows his eyes as he tries to remember "I remember us talking about how we both had no time to compose at that time, but you suddenly released a brand new song the next day!"

Chanyeol gulps nervously, he almost lost it when Lay's eyes met his "How did you do it? Did Baekhyun-ie help you?" Pure curiosity is written all over his face.

"U-uh" Chanyeol hesitantly agrees, he mentally curses at Baekhyun for sleeping while he needs his help to cover up their lie "He did help me with the lyrics, as for the music..." he thinks fast, hoping that Lay won't notice how nervous he feels at the moment "I suddenly came up with it"

"Jinja?" (Really?) Lay's eyes widen in surprise and Chanyeol can only nod in response "Woah! Chanyeol-ah you really are a music genius" he looks totally convinced and Chanyeol lets out a deep breath in relief as Lay turns in front again and puts his headphones back on.
'That was close... thankfully Yixing is as pure as a small child'

At that moment Baekhyun mumbles something in his sleep, moving closer to Chanyeol and leaning his head on his shoulder, searching for a more comfortable position.

Chanyeol lets out a low 'tsk' and rolls his eyes.
'Thanks for the help Byun'

[...]

"BAEKHYUN!"

"AHH"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN COME HERE RIGHT NOW"

"I WANT TO LIVE"

"What the-" D.O. almost looked surprised as the door opens and Baekhyun runs inside the practice room, chased by a furious Chen.

Kai and Sehun were practising the new choreography in front of the mirror when suddenly Baekhyun and Chen start running around them "Ya!"

"Sehun-ah save me!" Baekhyun hides behind Sehun's wide shoulders.

Chen stops right in front of Sehun, who suddenly makes a weird grimace. Chen only focuse his glare on the boy behind him "YA! NO MI CHYEOSSEO?" (Are you crazy?) his loud voice echoes inside the room.

"What did he do now?" Kai wonders and he quickly covers his mouth with his hands to prevent his laughter.

"THIS"

"Hyung..." Kai fails to hold his laughter back and Chen rolls his eyes on Sehun who also bursts into laughs "It's NOT funny guys!"

"Yeah you're right Jongdae-" Sehun manages to speak through his hysterical laughter "IT'S HILARIOUS"