45."New And Old Love Stories"

"MJ! I'm leaving!"

"I'll be home late so don't wait for me!" Ji Young shouts, putting her black heels on. She then walks to the mirror, fixing her ponytail and black formal dress.

"Okay have fun!" She hears Minji's loud voice coming from her bedroom. Ji Young sighs, looking at her own reflection with sorrow.
'Yeah...I'm going to have fun...'

Without realizing it, a tear rans down her pale cheek and she quickly wipes it away. She then checks if her make-up is okay and once she's ready she moves away from the mirror.

Staring at her reflection, she forces a smile, but she can't fake the sadness and pressure that she's feeling at the moment.
'Be strong. Don't show him that you're afraid'

"Let this be the last time" she whispers to herself and takes in a deep breath before leaving the apartment.

Seconds later Minji rushes out of her room and to the window at the main room.

She quickly calls him while watching outside, she sees Ji Young make her way to her own car.

He picks up almost immediately "She left"

"I'm right at the corner. Hurry we can't lose her"

"I'm coming" Minji then hangs up and rushes to grab her keys and wear her shoes.

Baekhyun made sure that Ji Young won't be able to notice his car. He waits inside the car, impatiently when finally Minji shows up.

She quickly enters the passenger's seat "I saw her. She's didn't start the car yet"

They wait a bit more until Ji Young's familiar car appears in their vision and Baekhyun quickly starts the car, making sure to leave a safe distance so that she won't recognize them.

[...]

After half an hour drive, they eventually reach their destination.

Baekhyun takes a turn and parks his car, both he and Minji jump out and rush to the front side of the restaurant.

Minji was about to turn about at the corner but she quickly backs off and stops Baekhyun by holding his hand "They are outside!"

"Let's see" Baekhyun says and they both pop their heads just slightly from behind the wall.

They see Ji Young talk to a man, a couple of guards are by her side.

Minji frowns "I can't see his face clearly"

Baekhyun narrows his eyes.
'Turn around'

As if they heard his thoughts, they begin to walk towards the entrance, the man finally turns around and reveals his face to the two of them.

Baekhyun looks at him, confused.
'I think me reminds me of someone'

From where they are hiding, they can make out his face quite well. He seems to be around his late fifties, his hair a mix of black and grey. He seems wealthy, wearing an all black expensive suit. What draws their attention the most thought is his cunning face. He seems like someone with a lot of power that you can't trust.

Their eyes follow them until they enter the restaurant and disappear from their sight.

Minji lets out a deep breath as she hides behind the wall "That was scary, right?"

She looks at Baekhyun since he doesn't respond. Her heart breaks at the sight of his clenched fists, his gaze fixed at the same spot that they were previously looking at.

"Hey-"

"Did you see how unwilling Ji Young was to go with him?" He snaps, making sure to keep his voice low  "This sick person is forcing her to meet him. I need to get her out of there"

"No wait!" Minji quickly holds his hand, making his freeze.

Slowly, he turns to her, once again she looks calm and strong but her eyes shine with tears ready to fall "I saw it too. Our friend is in trouble but we can't do anything about it right now"

He stays frozen, listening "Please Baekhyun we have to go before we get caught and cause her more trouble"

He feels her fingers clench around his hand.
'She's scared'

To Minji's surprise, Baekhyun holds her hand in his, the touch gentle and kind like his deep voice "Alright. Don't be scared"

"We'll figure something out" He then adds with a soft smile and Minji is surprised to feel her heart race.

Slightly blushing, she pulls her hand back "L-Let's go now" and she rushes to the car.

Baekhyun smiles to himself, following her.
'She won't let her guard down'

[...]

It is getting late and the dorm is getting quiet.

Chanyeol walks inside his room, closing the door behind him as quietly as possible since every member is already sleeping.

He was the last one to shower. More refreshed and happy to have eaten well, he only wears a pair of pajama pants, feeling too hot to wear a shirt since the heater is on.

His muscled arms and wide back are bare, his tattoos on his arms being revealed. After using the towel to rub his wet hair, he lazily throws it on the desk chair and collapses on the bed, his eyes shutting closed at the precious feeling of finally lying down.

He then sits up and searches around for something. He quickly finds what he was looking for on the nightstand.

He holds it in his hands. His fingers start playing with the silver ring hanging from the silver chain. Just by looking at it, a relieved smile forms on his lips.

He always carries it around because it reminds him of her. His first love.

When he looks at the simple ring, all of their moments together flash back to his mind. All their conversations, their fights, their laughs, their kisses, their hugs. Everything is still there, inside his heart.

'I miss you...Ji Young'

He heaves a sigh, feeling bad for himself.

'All I want to do is have you by my side. I want to hold you, to feel your touch again. I want to hear your voice and see your face. I need you so bad'

His sad eyes are fixed on the ring in his hands while his heart breaks into a million pieces, painfully slow.

'I know you're trying to protect me. But I want to protect you too. I want to know what is keeping you away from me'

"I guess I need to prove how strong my love is to you" His deep voice comes out in a soft whipser, his fingers carefully holding the precious item.

~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update but I've been busy these days.

So many things are happening in this story right now. I hope you are still enjoying reading it

Tomorrow Jongdae is enlisting. I'll miss him :'(

Let's stay together okay?

Thank you for supporting me!

~Love y'all,
Kate