50."Broken"

Ji Young slowly opens her eyes, waking up with a happy smile on her face. She quickly checks her surroundings, she remembers where she is and how she got there.

After their make out session at the private studio, Chanyeol drove Ji Young to his personal apartment and the two spent the night together. It was something they were both waiting for so long, their bodies were burning with desire to become one again, it just felt right, destined to happen.

She slowly sits up on the bed, running her fingers in her long messy hair. She makes sure to keep most of her bare skin covered with the white sheets. She looks outside the wide window, narrowing her eyes dye to the blinding morning sunlight but a smile is glued on her face. She enjoys the warmth of the sun kissing her bare shoulders and arms and face.

Just then the bedroom door opens and Ji Young can't hide her smile at the ungodly sight.

Here he is, the love of her life, standing under the door frame looking insanely beautiful. Only wearing a pair of dark sweatpants, his bare chest and muscular arms make her blood boil with lust. Or is it his playful smirk, or his wavy dark hair pushed behind exposing his forehead, or maybe his flaming brown eyes. Ji Young can't even decide what's making her heart race and her breathing stop, but she certainly can't stop looking at him.

"Are you finally up?" His husky voice give her goosebumps and she can't even answer, too taken aback by his beauty.

Chanyeol chuckles, walking to her. He sits at the edge of the bed, smirking.

All he can think about is that she's the most beautiful girl he has even seen.

He can't get enough of her. He quietly admires the way her long hair fall lightly on her shoulder, his eyes carefully scan her pale soft skin and he smirks at the sight of a couple of dark love marks on her collar bones. His eyes then move up to her gorgeous face. Doll-like eyes, long eyelashes, pale cheeks and naturally pink lips. He is certain that she's the prettiest girl his eyes her ever met.

Without a word, he slowly moves above her, her rolling on her back and letting him trap her underneath him.

He smiles for the millionth time, his fingers playing with the wisps of her hair as his eyes remain on hers "You're so beautiful"

Ji Young smiles, shy and allows him to kiss her. A light, soft kiss. He always used to give her good morning kisses and hugs when they were together, and she had missed these moments too much that she finds it hard to believe this is really happening right now.

Seconds later he pulls away to look into her eyes, these eyes that he can't stop looking for "I love you so much Ji Young"

Ji Young's smile slowly disappears. She wants to scream her love to him, she wants the whole world to know about her love for this man. But, she's too scared of the consequences.

Chanyeol sighs, gently caressing her hair with his hand. He wants her to say it back, he needs to hear it in her voice. But he can't force her and he certainly doesn't want to do so now that he finally has her.
'It's okay. You dont have to say it back, I already know you feel the same'

Ji Young looks calm under his touch and gaze but she's basically fighting inside her. Her heart is screaming at her to say it back, to accept his love and tell him the truth about everything she's been hiding so well for years. But her mind is asking her to think reasonably and forget about it, since accepting him back would only put him in danger.

Chanyeol realizes she's been quiet for too long.
'Always thinking too much'

"I made breakfast. Let's go eat" he softly whispers before leaving a quick kiss on her lips and moving away from her. He's acting as if he didn't just get ignored.