18."Once A Month"

"Okay you can drop me off right there" Ji Young points her finger ahead and Baekhyun moves the car to the side of the narrow road.

He turns the engine off and looks outside the window "So that's where you live now?"

"Uh" she answers directly, taking her seatbelt off and Baekhyun copies her motion.

She frowns, her hand falling on the door handle "Why are you taking off your seatbelt?"

"I'm coming with you" she shakes her head "No need to do that Baek. I already told you that I have a roommate"

Baekhyun gives her a pouty face "C'mon I'm really curious I want to see your new home~"

"I said no" she firmly denies and opens her door.

Once she's outside she turns around and laughs. Baekhyun is glaring at her, having his arms crossed on his chest and looking mad.
'He's such a kid'

She smiles "Thanks for the dinner and the walk. It was fun"

He's expression softens and he also smiles "I had a great time too. I hope we do that again"

Ji Young crosses her arms on her stomach, feeling cold "I don't know Baek. Maybe we shouldn't see each other again"

"Why not?" Baekhyun asks, confused but he quickly realizes what her reason is by reading her face "Oh, you don't want Chanyeol to find out"

"Yeah" her tone sad and her eyes looking at him with guilt. Baekhyun has always been like a brother to her, he always took care of her and made her laugh. He's like family.

With Chanyeol it's different. She has her reasons to stay away from him.

Baekhyun looks away, he sighs.

She assumes that he might be mad and so she enters the car again, sitting in the passenger seat and closing the door "Baek"

"It's fine" he quickly pulls his hand back before she could hold it, still looking the opposite way.

Ji Young lets out a sigh "Just, think about it. What if he finds out? How would you feel if you were in his place?"

Baekhyun hardly manages to hold back his laughter at the sound of her words. How ironic.
'If I was in his place I wouldn't have lost you in first place'

He faces her, his expression stoic "You're afraid that he might get jealous?"

Ji Young hesitates but eventually nods "He used to be so jealous about us hanging out in the past, I don't want to hurt him further more"
'I still love him so much'

Baekhyun stays quiet. Only staring at her while she plays with the hem of her coat on her knees.

He once again can't help but think of how cute and pretty she is "Okay. Let's not hang out again soon"

"But," he continues and she eyes him, curious "You'll at least let me visit you once a week"

She chuckles loudly "Aigoo" her eyes roll away in disbelief "That's practically the same thing!"

Baekhyun remains serious "Okay then once a month. I won't take it any other way"

She was about to protest once again but she immediately freezes at the feeling of his warm slim fingers holding her cold hand on her knee "I need to at least know that you are doing okay. Don't push me away Ji Young-ssi, we're family, right?"

Ji Young lowers her eyes to their intertwined hands, feeling her cheeks burn. A small smile appears on her face.

She looks at him, holding his hand back "I guess seeing you once a month won't hurt anyone"