25."A Series Of Unfortunate Events"

"Ugh! Where is it?" Ji Young groans in annoyance, she angrily kicks the drawer closed but ends up hurting her leg.

She falls on the floor, wincing in pain "Agh!"

"Ji Young?!" Minji shows up in Ji Young's room almost right after hearing her scream "Gwenchana?" (Are you okay?)

She quickly helps her stands up and Ji Young gives her a smile to calm her friend down "Uh, geokjeongma MJ" (yeah, don't worry MJ) she motions towards the drawer "I'm just stupid enough to kick the drawer so- Agh!"

Minji was quick to grab her arms as Ji Young almost lost her balance "You don't look okay to me girl. What's wrong?"

Ji Young winces in pain as she attempts to walk with her hurt leg "I think I sprained my ankle"

"We should go to the hospital, I'll drive-"

"Ani" Ji Young quickly shakes her head, forcing a smile "We don't have to. It's not that serious"

Minji rolls her eyes before helping Ji Young sit on the bed "Give me 5' to change clothes" she rushes to the door and gives Ji Young one last look "Don't go anywhere"

Ji Young chuckles and nods her head. She watches her friend leave her room and heaves a sigh "Great Ji Young. Just great"

[...]

Chanyeol is sitting on this bed, writing down some lyrics on his notebook. He and Kai are the only ones at the dorm right now, everyone else is busy with dividual schedules.

The whole time he plays the classical guitar, humming along to the melody and trying to come up with some lyrics to complete his composition.

His fingers softly brush the strings, a soft melody echoes inside the dorm, pleasing and pleasuring to anyone's ears. Holding the pen within his lips, his gaze is focused on the guitar trapped between his muscular arms, the plain t-shirt perfectly displaying his sculpted back and chest, also leaving his arms bare for his few tattoos to be revealed. His dark hair cover his forehead as he holds his head down, the silver ring hanging from a chain on his neck hiding well under the collar of his t-shirt. His brows furrow with determination and a flame of passion burns inside his alluring eyes. After a long time, Chanyeol finally managed to find his lost passion for composition. As if something --or someone-- that was missing from his life is finally back.

He's been doing really good so far, but he suddenly gets stuck on the second verse. He tries to come up with some lyrics to rhyme.

He writes something down, then quickly erases what he just wrote and heaves a sigh.

He suddenly remembers something that would help him find inspiration.

He leaves the guitar on the messy bed and walks to his desk, searching for something inside the drawers. He eventually takes out the blue folder and takes his seat again.

Taking in a deep breath, he opens it and starts flipping through the pages.

Chanyeol can't help but smile at the sight. He finds every song beautiful, he admires the creativity of her mind. Still unsure about how he never noticed that she could compose songs.

The sound of his phone ringing almost gives him a heart attack, dragging him out of his thoughts.

He quickly searches under the messy bed covers and finds it "Yoboseyo?"

"Um, annyeonghaseyo...I um, I'm calling because there was an accident and-"