38."Friends Already?"

Ji Young and Chanyeol leave the bedroom as quietly as possible. Walking on their tiptoes, Ji Young is leading him through the small hallway.

Afraid that her roommate might be around, they stop at the end of the hallway, peeking inside the main room.

"I don't see her around"

"Me neither. She must be still sleeping" they whisper to each other.

"I don't think so. She's awake"

The two of them turn around and almost scream at the sight of Minji standing behind them. She was about to tease Ji Young for trying to sneak out a man but her smile quickly disappears as she recognizes the tall guy, "OH MY-"

"Minji shhh!" Ji Young was quick to cover her friend's mouth before she can scream. The shocked girl stares at him, frozen.

Chanyeol gives her a smile, waving his hand "Annyeong"

"What the heck!" Minji manages to escape Ji Young's grab and screams in shock. A global idol is standing right in front of her, inside her own house.

Slightly calmer, she observes the two of them. She notices their messy hair and creased clothes, she also remembers seeing them leaving Ji Young's bedroom together "Wait...are you two.."

"Minji, let me explain okay?" Ji Young quickly tries to explain but things are too obvious to need an explanation.

Chanyeol decides to help "Hey, Minji. Look, I would really appreciate it if you kept this a secret. We don't want the public to find out about us"

"About us?" Ji Young asks, confused and Chanyeol nods "Yeah. Us"

"We're not together anymore Chanyeol" she crosses her arms on her stomach, turning around to face him. Chanyeol raises a brow, leaning closer he pushes her hair behind her ear in a flirty way "You seemed to believe otherwise earlier in bed"

"Ya!" She slaps his hand away, blushing. He only chuckles, he always enjoys making her shy and teasing her.

They suddenly remember of Minji. Turning over to where she was previously standing, they find her looking at them with widen eyes and dropped jaw. Utter shock.

"Can someone please explain what's going on?"

[...]

"So...let me get this straight" Minji leans forward in her seat "You were his personal manager two years ago. You two were together, then broke up and you met again a few months ago"

"Exactly" Ji Young confirms, holding tightly the mug in her hands. Chanyeol sitting next to her nods in agreement, sipping from his coffee.

"And...now you're together again?"

"No"
"Yes"

Ji Young rolls her eyes to the tall guy next to her "We're not together Chanyeol!"

"But you want me, don't you?" Chanyeol smirks, earning himself a punch on the arm.

Minji narrows her eyes, observing the two of them. She can't help but agree with Chanyeol.

"You two make a great couple though"

"MJ!" Ji Young widens her eyes to her friend "Who's side are you on?"

"The girl only speaks the truth" Chanyeol smiles at Minji "I like her"

"Ugh" Ji Young lets her head fall inside her hands, desperate.

"So, you're close with the rest of EXO as well?" Minji asks curiously, excitement appears on her pretty face.