6."Start Over"

"C'mon Park use your feet!" Baekhyun whisper-yells as he tightens the grab on the taller's body, holding his arm tightly around his own shoulders as he slowly walks towards the dorm's door.

"YOU said you could carry me!" Chanyeol lets out a loud hiccup and chuckles.

"Shh!" Baekhyun covers his mouth and he stops the drunk chuckle.

They quietly enter the dorm, no one is up yet since it's still really early in the morning.

Baekhyun keeps dragging Chanyeol to his room, the drunk stumbling on the way there.

They arrive at his bedroom and Chanyeol collapses on his bed. He immediately grabs one of the pillows and hugs it tightly, closing his eyes and letting out an other low hiccup.

Baekhyun lets out a deep breath of exhaustion and stretches his arms, Chanyeol is much muscular and bigger than him so carrying him was pretty hard for him.

He makes sure that he's okay and he was about to leave.

"Baekhyun-ah.."

Baekhyun turns around. Hearing him calling him with his name after so long feels strange "Uh?"

"Komawo..." (Thanks) Chanyeol mumbles under his breath, slowly falling asleep.

Baekhyun smiles. He feels much better now that they are close again
'Things will slowly go back to normal now...'

He quietly leaves the room and closes the door.

[...]

Only a few hours later, EXO members start waking up one by one.

Being a light sleeper, Baekhyun wakes up at the sound of muffed voices. They are coming from the hallway outside his door.

Sitting up on the bed, he realizes that he slept with his clothes on.

Still sleepy, he stands up and opens the door, ruffling his light caramel hair with his hand.

"What is going on?"

The sees Sehun and D.O. standing at the middle of the hallway, both still in their pajamas. D.O. is holding a few papers.

"Oh, Baekhyun-ah anyeong" Sehun greets him first and D.O. follows him "Good morning. Did we wake you up?"

"Cwenchana" (it's okay) Baekhyun gives them a sleepy smile. He looks at the time on his wristwatch, he only got to doze off for a couple of hours.
'Great. Good thing I only have a magazine photoshoot later this afternoon'

"Um, Hyung, did you... sleep with your clothes on?" Sehun's brows furrow as he points towards him.

Baekhyun yawns, he shakes his hand  "Long story... what are you two doing?" He slowly walks to them.

"I'm helping Sehun with some lines" D.O. explains as he shows the script to Baekhyun and Sehun nods "It's just a quick brush-up before I head to set"

"I see. Is everyone up?" Baekhyun asks as he walks to the main room.

They follow him "I think so, I'm not sure we just got up too" D.O. explains as they head to the kitchen for a quick breakfast.

"Last night I slept in Kyungsoo's room, we practised lines until late" Sehun comments and Baekhyun smiles at the younger "He's really helping you huh?" He ruffles Sehun's dark hair "Woah our maknae is working hard!"

"Ah Hyung!" Sehun frowns and pushes Baekhyun's hand away, Baekhyun and D.O. chuckle at his cute reaction.

They enter the kitchen "But where did Jongin sleep then?" Baekhyun asks since D.O. and Kai share a room. Same goes for Sehun with Suho and Xiumin with Chen while Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun have single rooms.