66."Just Like The Old Days"

Chanyeol quickly rushes up the stairs. He hurriedly unlocks the door and enters the dorm.

Baekhyun and Minji were too close to each other when he walks in but the way he storms inside makes them turn their attention to him.

Chanyeol softly pants, closing the door behind him while taking his shoes off "Is she inside?"

"Hey to you too lover boy" Minji scoffs, making Baekhyun next to her chuckle. He keeps her close to him, his arm wrapped around her shoulders as they sit comfortably on the large couch "Yes she's inside" the girl continues, turning to her boyfriend and playfully grabbing his shirt's collar to kiss him "Where were we?"

Chanyeol visually grimaces at the sight of his two friends mindlessly making out right in front of him. Obviously Minji wants to tease him and make him feel uncomfortable, Baekhyun of course isn't opposed to it.

"Get a room you two, the members wouldn't like to see...that," the taller points at them with a disgusted look on his face "when they come back"

Minji pulls her lips off Baekhyun's to talk with a smirk "Okay mom"

Chanyeol just clicks his tongue as a response and he enters the hallway. He was so excited to see his love just seconds ago but Minji kinda ruined his mood with her teasing.

Of course it doesn't take long before the flame of excitement returns in his heart as he walks inside his bedroom, her perfume already welcoming him as he opens the door.

He finds her sitting on his bed, which he is sure wasn't tidy before he left for work but now the covers and pillows are neatly made. She's looking at something in her hands and he quickly realizes it's his lyric notebook.

Her long hair are covering the side if her face and her bare thighs are hard for him to not look at twice. She's wearing shorts and a t-shirt due to the warm weather.

He takes a few steps further inside the room, drawing her attention. He smiles, closing the door after him.

Ji Young's face lights up as she smiles with excitement. She doesn't waist a moment and jumps in his arms.

Chanyeol chuckles into the crook of her neck, holding her up and spinning around a few times.

She giggles happily before pushing her soft lips against his. She sighs, adoring the taste of his full lips, the feeling on his arms squeezing her body on his. She adores every move, every touch and every look he gives her.

Chanyeol slowly puts her down, still holding her closely against his body and moving one hand up to cup her cheek, trying to deepen the gentle kiss.

She allows him to do it, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down to her height.

He loves it. He loves how he gets to kiss her lips more often lately, how he gets to see her beautiful face and touch her soft skin. How it finally feels like she's his.

Ji Young feels his hand on her waist tightening and she pulls away, panting and frowning at him "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol repeats her words, confused.

"Is something on your mind?" she asks in a soft voice and Chanyeol shakes his head, giving her a sweet smile as his hand on her cheek caresses her skin with gentleness and care "It's nothing, I just had a long day that's all"

Ji Young pouts while nodding her head "I see" her fingers start drawing circles on his chest "Does this mean you have to sleep soon?"

He chuckles deeply "You don't have to go yet love" he holds her hand and walks to the bed "Let's just continue what we were doing here, it's more comfortable"